my collarbone pops in and out.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Kenneth4Eva, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

is this normal it doesn't hurt but it makes one hell of a loud crunching noise and pops out of this socket at the bottom on my neck.

starting to wonder if i should go to the doctor.

2. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

the fact that you actually question going to see your doctor about your bones popping out makes me worry for you

3. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

thats not normal mate go to the doctor

4. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

haha! no... i wouldnt worry mate... its normal. Everyones bones do that. In fact... all your bones should do it. If any of them dont... force them to do so. Otherwise...... it means your a raging batsman.

5. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

i can actually feel the end of the bone in the skin hahaha. i googles it and it basically says i need to go to the doctor because i might need re-constructive surgery. haha. wtf. cant be that serious

6. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Steven Weevil. Astronaut. A man barely alive.
    Gentlemen, we can rebuild him, we have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first Bionic Man.
    Steven Weevil will be that man. Better than he was before. Better. Stronger. Faster....

The 6Million Iron Bru Man.

Sammy Dexcell and Kenneth4Eva like this.
  7. DaftFader

DaftFader The Bass Too Dark

I've got the same thing. Been back and forth to the docs about it over the last 6 months. Just been referred to a Rheumatologist. It's most likely you've either damaged the joint by stretching it too far at some point/or over time or worn down your cartilage. Can be caused by several reasons, sleeping on my side on a shit mattress it partly to blame for me, but it can be anything from vit D deficiency (lack of sunlight), smoking cigs (this fucks up cartilage over years of smoking and also makes your tendons really un-stretchy what could also be a factor), lack of supporting muscles around that area (shoulders/back/chest) to a sports injury.

I'd defiantly go to your docs as these kinda injuries only get worse over time if you don't do something about them. I've repeatedly pulled and possibly torn muscles in my shoulder because the support my collar bone should be giving my shoulder isn't there as much as it should be. So yeah it can become pretty serious if you don't get it soughed.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  8. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Ease up on the crystal meth Weevil should be okay in the end.

Probably best if you do get it soughed like DaftFader says...although I have no idea what that means.

9. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Should this thread not me called the MethaFap Fapping injury discussion thread. Have a frantic wank :teeth:

10. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

unless it has previously kill you it isn't worth going to the doctors about imo

11. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Do you have free health care in scotland? Or is it like America where the answer to this question is only ten-thousand dollars away? If you answer yes to the first I say better be safe than sorry. If you answer yes to the 2nd then don't it is not worth the money if you are not in pain.

12. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

yeah, english taxpayers pay for it.

13. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

its nhs of course its free.

14. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

dont you mean uk tax payers. or are the welsh apart of england now?

15. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

BOO HOO!

16. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Then go see a doctor!!!!!!!!

17. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

none of you know how to do anything right. if you want to save him it happens when i go away for a moment. shes incompetent but probably alive. any longer. dont count on the retainers comrade. damn fool, when you fight the devil, be a devil! this is what the book teaches us, do you not know what they all died from in shimoda village.

18. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I apologize for living in a third world country where medical bills can ruin your life. And I would of once said yes to this question, as in fuck Wales but I have recently found out I am Welsh by genetics(family history). So god bless Wales. And if I have learn anything from the drum and bass forum it is that the Welsh love Rugby. I don't know where I am going with this.... but I hope I sound like an Asshole.............. I think......................... I'm sorry.

19. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i think you do, i mean not very, but certainly a little. so chin up mission accomplished. slightly. as is befitting an internet speng, such as you and i and the rest of us here at megadeth forums.

dude dude dude i had the weirdest dream. i dreamt right that it was my birthday and xmas at the same time. in the summer, in this flat we used to have when we were kids. but it was pimped to the max, and it was a celebration with everyone there my whole family and the bed in my room was huuge and my clothest were awesome and i had heaps and heaps of drugs and it all looked like it was going to be one a-ok day.
    until my mother parades in with this girl i used to know when i was 19 and her whole famiily, her sister, her father, so they all start hating on me (they were all dressed in haute couture so as to maximize their superiority and you shouldve seen what my brain construed as 'high fashion' they looked ridiculous, like they had robbed H&M anno 1993 in a hurry , and i say to my family, i say how could you do this! how could you bring these enemies into our new super awesome home on this day of celebration? but then they brought in this post man and bound our heads together with belts in the classic greek fight to the death way instead but then i made them all go away so i could smoke my pcp and crack which was represented in my dream by tiny purple brains. but they never really left the room, always standing there, leering, judging me. i was mad as a bitch when i woke up man. fuck.

20. Elzerk

Elzerk 00111100 00110011

I can pop my right shoulder out of the cup. Just dont fuck around with your bones the joints get loose like a ho's pussy.