My Car just stalled at 70 mph

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
THis is th e2nd car taht this has happened to me in..wtf??!?!?!?
This is a 2003 Honda Diesel ( i know how boring)..still in warranty ( small blessing)...but tjhis just should nt happen !!! AGHHHHH replay on my last golf...4 f@ks sake...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO8O

Last edited:

Radius

VIP Junglist
Cheers...this is not the 1st time I have expirenced that...what you have to do is drop the car down a gear and drop the clutchg ..if the engine isn't completely fired you might get it to sytart

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Honda engines never fail. They're a lot better than VWs.

I've never heard of a 2003 HONDA diesel. They only started making diesels in 2003 and that was in their top of range cars. Their diesels are designed by the same guy who designed their VTEC engines - which are legendary.

stall not really the right word.
stall occurs at zero-speed.

what is more likely is mis-fire of sparkplugs killing the comustion sequence

Radius

VIP Junglist
Whatever you want to call it...a 3 year old car shouldn't do it. My last VW was bought from Marlow VW in High Wycombe..a FUCKING CROOK...never even buy a sparkplug off him..that did a similar thing. Not very lucky with cars...and it did worry me, but I guess there was no time to panic. Fortunatly the driver behind me had space to swereve around me rather than shunt me into the central reservation...