MY BIRD IS ON PAGE 3 OF THE STAR TODAY!

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

Bless her!
A bit of eye candy for the lads!
We'll be at RAM Friday if anyone else is heading down there?
See you at the bar!

seriously? man.
i'm not even saying this to wind you up or anything - because if your bird's in the sun, then you gotta be doing something right. ya get me?

but i didn't rate her, she's not my kinda thing. and her nips were a little funny.

I'll be at RAM no doubt, but probably at the bar for 2 minute intervals to get a drink, not missing any of djs that r playing. line-up looks heavy.....

seriously? man.
i'm not even saying this to wind you up or anything - because if your bird's in the sun, then you gotta be doing something right. ya get me?

but i didn't rate her, she's not my kinda thing. and her nips were a little funny.

:jay:

seriously? man.

sure u were lookin in the right paper ^^^
its the daily star not the sun !!!

sure u were lookin in the right paper ^^^
its the daily star not the sun !!!

what a mug i am!
all i read was my bird is on page 3...
and presumed it's the sun!

on review, your bird is pretty nice if that's her from the website.... she's looks a little naughty.

what a mug i am!
all i read was my bird is on page 3...
and presumed it's the sun!

on review, your bird is pretty nice if that's her from the website.... she's looks a little naughty.

thats exactley what i did opened the paper n woz like :S dosnt say from brighton or whateva so looked agen n was like ahh what a dumb cunt lol
yh shes fuckin fit u lucky cunt :D lol

GUYS!!! thanks for all the good feedback for her!
She's just been signed to Neon Management recently who manage Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Callum Best etc so anymore pics i will post up in the future and share the love! Ha!
Naked birds....all good!
I'll be heading down RAM with Culture Shock and The Brookes Bros so if you spot my bird - We'll be near by so come up and say hello!
See you Friday

How random is that? I dont get a paper very often, but i got The Star today and stuck page 3 up on the wall at work to get me through the day

Hahaha I feel guilty now for oggling.... sorry!

Nice one man...

Back
Top Bottom