my alter ego of alone time to experience in another light...

Melisa78

lilmissbtyfldncer < /3

ive already heard never version... just skip to In search of sunrise volumes 1-7
no best of versions....

it tells a story.. yes i know... but somehow... if you keep digging ... it stops ...
but bare with me..

i think our younger generation, youth of any music with beats or sounds with no words... mostly until vocals
cant believe their eyes....

and lets get on thing straight...

theres only one of me...

my biological daughters, kids, (girls) are my offspring... I carried themin my solid body... and had them..
and no way even if we time traveled would i ever have a name other then mine, especially from the normal view..
maybe some name made up that didnt sound real... nothing on earth...

and yeah.. remember..

mental illness...

but ask your selfs sometimes... why you think of names or people you barely know and lets say 12 years later, you hear their names in thoughts and i know myself.. i dont think of people first..

if you ever become successful... just remember if someone is using your name... its a red flag...

and guest lists at clubs use promoters names

how bout those understandings.... people making fun of your non creative name calling you names and picking on you online.. one day you post their kind of bullshit and you get banned and negged.. and another day you post some informative shit and you get a private message from the admin saying your annoying members with your post... even though you gave them things.. guess they wanna talk about hot babes and meeting people...

sites that have people from other countries but american english is standard all over the world... people with computers in any country can talk english or they dont get on english internet...

thats 1 for me again...

<3

and no order

Back
Top Bottom