my 2nd mix IF we ever

still dont really understand wot ur trying to do?

if ur mixing than this isnt the way to do it, check out sets form some of the top djs & work out the intros and breakdowns of the tunes urself
if ur trying to remix songs then i'd recomend that u listen properly to a drum and bass tune (especially the original) and work out the structure, these 'mixes' u have posted do not keep to the standard timing of dnb, count the beats on the intro to ur driver mix and the tune u mixed in drops on 3rd beat not the first beat, makes it impossible for anyone to be able to mix it

Last edited:
this is a joke :lol:
not trying 2 be harsh but that is the SHITTEST what u call "mixing" i've ever heard.
All you seem to do is fuck around with the speeds.
Anyway whats that tne called ??
i no it i just forgot and its pissing me right off :(
EDIT - Dont worry i remebered its high contrast - if we ever

:lol_board Sorry...thats fucking terrible, what on earth are you trying to do?

If I was you I'd try and grasp mixing before you post up stuff on this forum (or any forum for that matter) if you want to avoid embarrassment.

all you did there was play the if we ever intro at different speeds then before it even dropped threw another jump-up tune in that was at about 200+ bpm.

Back to the drawing board I'm afraid.:-/

You lot are proper harsh!! hahahah.... maybe this really is just his first few mixs..... Mate, have a listen to a few of the mixs posted. This is what they should end up sounding like. If they just sound the same... then sorry bro.... you just not cut out for mixin.

Do a bit of research...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ

If your not naturally able to DJ... then... read this book.... http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR235784

Mate...that has propa just made me grin in work...

fair play for avin a bash son but mate thats pretty wrong really, but for pure comedy value i am gonna give you a 10...

keep up the good work cos that was funny...

but on a serious note...ave a butch at the links that Rock gave ya cos mate...loads more work needs to be out in to ya mixes...i wanna hear your first mix n all.

:uberlaugh:uberlaugh:uberlaugh:uberlaugh:uberlaugh:uberlaugh:uberlaugh

Mate...that has propa just made me grin in work...

fair play for avin a bash son but mate thats pretty wrong really, but for pure comedy value i am gonna give you a 10...

keep up the good work cos that was funny...

but on a serious note...ave a butch at the links that Rock gave ya cos mate...loads more work needs to be out in to ya mixes...i wanna hear your first mix n all.

:uberlaugh:uberlaugh:uberlaugh:uberlaugh:uberlaugh:uberlaugh:uberlaugh

i really want to hear this now!! hahaha... cant coz im at work!!! aaarrgghh!

my sister bought me a book called "how to dj properly" a few years ago, cant remember the authors but its brilliant
they've also written a book called "last night a DJ saved my life" but never had the pleasure

hahahah! this is the best mix ive ever heard man!!

KEEP IT UP BRO!! keep them coming.... do you have any contact details?? ive got a night coming up i want you to come and play! haha...

he got banned for a week for posting a blame tune and now he's posted more mpfree mixes
how many strikes does this website give?

Back
Top Bottom