DnB My 2nd D&B Track! Liquid Style with Vocals!

i can see the idea in this one;) vocals need more work thou, level them down first as theyre far too loud, play with some reverb/delay/chorus stuff to give them character. drums are quite nice, keep it goin! cheers

as said above the vocals need some work. they probably arent in key so using reverb/delay/chorus and some cheeky EQ'ing can help mask that. also the pad sounds either out of key or the chord progression just doesnt sound good at all, to me at least. idk if you already do this, but EQ'ing 100hz and below out of every instrument/audio track other than the sub helps make the sub sound a lot more clear and clean. at 1:35 the vocals overlap, idk if it was intentional or not. finally i'd add a bit more variation, perhaps if you dont think a variation or a melody to take the place of the vocals at some points would fit, some sound FX could make it a bit more interesting. overall, your 2nd dnb track kicks the shit out of mine. my earlier dnb tracks were atrocious :X keep at it man!

Wicked guys, thanks for the helpful feedback! :)

Will take a look at some of the suggestions, effects on the voice is a cool idea :D

EDIT:

Put a new version in the first post, thanks for the feedback! Let me know if you feel the new one is an improvment :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom