My 1st Ever track......13 years ago to the day!

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
So as some of you know, I 1st found the love of production a long long time ago when I was but a youngster. I only really got serious about it around 4 years ago. But before then me and a close friend of mine used to dabble in production as a part time hobby.

Anyway, the other day we were reminiscing about our 1st ever track that we made called "2nd Symphony", and he tells me he still had a copy of it somewhere! So he dug it out (on cd!) and to our amazement it was still in it's original case (That we had created ourselves lol) And it was also dated! 18 / 12 / 1999!!!!!!!!

I figured what better way to celebrate the 13th anniversary of our very 1st track! Upload it here for you all to listen to!

Be warned, this was 13 years ago! there's so much wrong with it (it's trance for one!) but I don't care! This track has a special place in my heart, and I'm so happy my mate still had a copy! I hadn't heard this in about 12 years!

I feel you man, now I searched up my first tries.What program did you use to create this? My first programs to create music were Soundclub and Guitar Pro(idk if u know these).
Oh nostalgia..

I love the drum roll parts. Nice one sharing. I think it was you and me a couple of years a go where we shared some of our firs tracks together.

Pretty fun to listen to stuff you made when you where a beginner. I did go trough a hardrive of an older computer not so long ago, found some funny stuff I tell you.

Also hilarious that its called "2nd-Symphony".

man legend for sharing this! For a first tune its actually pretty fuckin good I think, blows my early shit out of the water!

Pleeeeeease tell us what you made it in! Was it Music 2000 for PS1? :P

Back
Top Bottom