My 1st D'n'B track. Comments please! :)

Sounding very tight to be honest... but please you should interact more with people on the forum before just posting your songs :)

Welcome!

nice one Roman.. excellente for first tune..

make sumthin more dirty next time ;)

you create a classic vibe in this tune. would love to hear those hats cleaned up and a bit tighter. they play with the ride nicely. if you used fewer notes in the piano and had more reverb on it i think it would sound better a bit louder if it didn't stand out too much.

just good vibes here, nice.

glad u like it! i think i'll do some fixes later & put the track for free download. :)

and..question to everyone - is the sub bass ok? i've changed it for a few times,but i got quite poorly treated studio room and can't understand what's wrong with it.

I think it's awesome, love the vibe. Not much I would change tbh, try making some more edits to the drums (like in the intro just keep adding parts to make up the main break). The bass sounds good to me but I use headphones and not speakers.

It's very nice for the first dnb tune and I'd have to agree with equilibrium's thought about piano notes hitting too frequently at some parts of the song. You should look into that. :)

Back
Top Bottom