My 1st attempt at a recorded mix (Go easy on me!!)

HIGH INTEGRITY

Evening all

Been trying to get into the world of this new technology all evening, with regards to uploading my 1st mix, that I done last month!!! Finally, finally managed to do it, thanks to the help of top man, Phat Controller.

When listening to it, do bear in mind I have only been seriously mixing for no more than 5 months and there are a couple of obvious hiccups:D

Any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is very much welcomed, as we are all on the earth to live n learn!

If you are suitbaly impressed with this mix, (Tell Lloyd, Ryan or The Risky!!)I will endeavour to put another one together.

Cheers and good luck, fellow technics lovers!

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b169ed52a61a99f795af63b7d44918aa2e6e8fb5833217bb

Hi there

I tried using dnbshare last night, but it was taking over an hour to upload and it was getting on my "Jordans"!!

A tracklist.....that will be hardwork, as I don't know the names of many of the tunes. (Yes, I kow the names are on the records/sleeves, you know what I mean!) Will try and get on to it later tonight. Can anyone confirm if they are able to listen to the mix, using the link above? This is the 1st time I have uploaded anything, so I am still finding my feet, so to speak!.
Cheers

Any chance you could upload on dnbshare.com and maybe add a track list?

Here goes my friend(s)!!!

Calibre & Zero T feat. Myrrh-ce / What I feel
Zero T Feat. Steo / Refusal
Calibre & Zero T / Waterfall
Zero T & Alix Perez / Dangerous Liaison
Random Movement / Ruthless Machine
Bungle / 25th Floor (DJ Marky & Bungle VIP Mix)
Alix Perez / Crown City
Atlantic Conection / It's your Jazz
Lynx / Whistlestop
?????
Brother / Do the right thing
Lynx & Nu Tone / East to West
Re-Bound Vol 3 / Voice Activated (Vocals sound like Sting??)
Zero T / Walk Away (My fav tune this year, by a mile!!!)
(this is the best part of the mix as well! imho:D)

??????
Mav / God of Speed
Atlantic Connection Feat. Kemst / Touch this
Icicle / Magnetism
Lynx /Danger Zone
Mindscape / Like a rag

Lovely selection mate.

Your beat matchings really good considering the amount of time you've been mixing for.

One thing i'v gota say though.... Don't rewind tunes when recording a mix!

Other than that it wern't too shabby at all for a first mix! Big up!

Last edited:
Nice one son!!! At long last I have some feedback and it's all good. I knew when I was rewinding the tune, it probably wasn't the best thing to be doing. A combination of loooving the tune and running out of track, to get the next one in!!

Thanks once again, for taking the time to listen/post. Respect.

Bumping up!!! I'm off on holiday tommorrow, so I will look forward to listening to all the new liquid mixes, upon my return.

Best Wishes to all on the forums!
H.I.

mate, can i have an hour of my life back ? that was the worst shit i'v ever heard in my whole life !

Honestly, just give up mixing now and save everyone the pain .......

LOL :D

On a more serious note...........nice mix man, good track selection, keep up the good work !!

Back
Top Bottom