MV Allstars October Mix

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist

This is the first of the "Exclusive" monthly mixes coming from the Magic Vinyl Allstars crew.

Track list

DJ Smoking Monkey, DJ Cut, Geridoo & MC Critisizah

1. carlito&addiction/ just wanna be/ creative source
2. d.kay/ quiet earth / renegade
3. carlito&addiction /keep on pushing / creative source
4. special forces /come down / photek rec.
5. danny c /the mexican/ portica
6. funk&flex /feel the love / defunked
7. morcheeba(uncut rmx) / otherwise / china rec.
8. funk&flex / flow with me / defunked
9. tommy knocker /brazil is back / intercom
10. drop bass / matlock / prospekt rec.(dub)
11. imagination d (illskillz rmx) the war is over / magic vinyl (dub)
12. imagination d /tocka mystic / prospekt rec. (dub)
13. mv all stars / breaktrough 2002 vip / magic vinyl (dub)
14. kc / space / dub
15. imagination d /analog signal / magic vinyl
16. kc / houston rmx / dub
17. drop bass / duck and cover / prospekt rec. (dub)

(1hr 3mins 35secs)

Links

Stream | Download (9.61Mb)

Post your comments below :slayer:

Nice tracklist! Much flava there. There's a little too much going on for my taste at some points, what with the Digeridoo, the cutting, the mixing, and MCing. The MC knows when to back out most of the time, good job there, tho there is some MC over vocals occasionally, as there were quite a few vocal tracks in there. The digeridoo does make it unique, tho. Would be cooler live, maybe. The fourth track is actually Photek - "The End" feat. Robert Owens. I like that stuff off magic vinyl - pretty hard and fresh. Is that the KC from "KC and Ryan" out of Chicago?

Originally posted by freeagent
Nice tracklist! Much flava there. There's a little too much going on for my taste at some points, what with the Digeridoo, the cutting, the mixing, and MCing. The MC knows when to back out most of the time, good job there, tho there is some MC over vocals occasionally, as there were quite a few vocal tracks in there. The digeridoo does make it unique, tho. Would be cooler live, maybe. The fourth track is actually Photek - "The End" feat. Robert Owens. I like that stuff off magic vinyl - pretty hard and fresh. Is that the KC from "KC and Ryan" out of Chicago?

wow! i must say thank u for the effort u put in to listen and review the set!yes thats the end from photek i messed that up and kc is kevin cunningham from chciago he moved now as far as i know i like his tracks... the set up of diffrent artists is new for us two its the 6th mix we done like that and i personally think its came out as a good thing thats for fun all ppls invovled listeners and artists ..... we still learning how to make things better and in future we will experiement with more live musicicans as maybe female vocalists bongo and guitarr! watch out for them releases or for news hit our homepage that is in order to get a new design run bye the minimum right now!www.magicvinyl.net ! thanks for ure time!

Yes, this is definately a good thing, trying something different. You can tell that you all are putting much effort into your music, which is awesome. Much respekt! Big up Global DnB Massive! BOH!

just had a quick listen and respect for tryin summit a bit different. Little bit too much scratchin n cuttin especially over vocals, mc and breaks. Bigups though :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom