MuzzaDJ Mini Mix Feb 26th

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Ez all,

Got high for the first time in a while after trying to quit and got a quick minimix recorded of the big mixes i'm feeling recently! This mix is very quick, high energy mix! A bit different and more of a dancefloor feel to it than my other mixes so i hope you enjoy it! And please feedback after listening, leachers just sign up and get yourselves in the dnbforum family!

Length- 16m16s
Bitrate- 256kbps
Size- 29.8mb

Download Link: http://dnbshare.com/download/MuzzaDJMiniMixFeb26th.mp3.html

Tracklist:

John B- Numbers (Camo & Krooked Remix)
>> Sub Focus- Airplane
Shimon & Moving Fusion- Mysterons (Baron Remix)
Cubist- Memory Lapse
Pleasure- Colt 45
Plus 8- Wheel Of Fortune
Trei & State Of Mind- Thunderbiscuit
Nero- Can't Take It

Enjoy!

:chainsaw:

Last edited:
i'll give it a listen tomorrow mate, have to catch up alot of sleep, and tomorrow partying hard to celebrate my 18th bday. It's sunday (the 28th), so at midnight... (y)

Line up is Shy FX (replacing tc with his fucked appendix), Nero, Wontime, Z-Nox and mc Mush.
It's Shy fx's set at midnight. Gonna turn adult on live jungle music!

so hitting the sack, don't wanna be tired as fuck tomorrownight.

cheers

feel like 1 of those leachers as i listened hours ago n forgot 2 leave feedback lol

personally i don't like airplane, but thought it blended well with that john b remix, maybe airplane was a bit overpowering on the volume, when you dropped out of it, numbers seemed a bit quiet, nothing major,

really liked the mysterons and memory lapse mix, worked nicely together mate

overall, a tidy 15 minute or so mix-up muzza

i suppose u lose concentration after 15 mins when u've had a blaze lol ( i know i would )

nice 1 mate, big up

Back
Top Bottom