MuzzaDJ March Mix

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
5bwme1.jpg

Ez all!

After finally bagging myself some new tunes i decided to get a mix recorded for the masses! A bit different to my usual mixes, much more a dancefloor feel to them as i bagged alot of Camo + Krooked / DC Breaks sort of stuff. Overall im fairly happy with it, especially as i've only mixed the tunes once before this mix so havn't really been able to look deep into the perfect mixes for them. Would love a bit of feedback on this one, im hoping it will reach out to a few more members on the forum not just the usual jump up heads!

Length- 1 Hour
Bitrate- 256kbps
File Size- 109mb

Download Link- http://dnbshare.com/download/MuzzaMarchMix.mp3.html

Tracklist-

Original Sin- Therapy
Sub Zero- Motion
Dirtyphonics- Teleportation
>> Interface- Get Lo
Steppa + Kitcha- Nitty Gritty
Recluse- Bangin The Walls
Camo + Krooked- Selecta
DC Breaks- Polar Bear
Cabbie- Gargon
Camo + Krooked- Vampires
>> Jay Z feat Alicia Keys- Empire State Of Mind (DC Breaks Rmx)
Original Sin- Pimp Don't Limp
Hamilton- Hopelessly Addicted
John B- Numbers (Camo + Krooked Remix)
>> Fresh- Heavyweight
Trei- Thunderbiscuit (feat State of Mind)
Camo + Krooked Vs Body + Soul- The Reward
Steppa + Kitcha- Lets Go Get Em
D'Kill- The Fanz
D'Kill- Rhubarb
Disaszt + Infame- Oh My Dear!
Caspa- Marmite (Original Sin Remix)
Original Sin- Without You
Nero feat Alana- Can't Take It
Camo + Krooked- Time Is Ticking Away (feat Shaz Sparks)
Camo + Krooked- Mindset
Hazard- Taktix
Levela- Stamina
Sub Zero- Spin Doc

Bigup and Enjoy!

MuzzaDJ

Last edited:
Oy mate, on the download. But will listen tomorrow, as i'm going to bed after finishing my coursework.
Liked the minimix, so this should be well worth a listen.

cheers bruv

Tracklisting is epic aswell as the mixing. I could give you some track mixes i especially liked, but as always, i still got work to do, and i want to hit the sack.
But hey, good one mate. Got it on synced on iPod, aswell as your minimix (and got latest from spliff and coshh up there too). (y)
I'll have to stop sync up member mixes on there, or i'll run out of space (got 30 gig one).

Ah fuck, i know i'll just end up buying a 120 gig one and keep the library intact. :teeth:

Tracklisting is epic aswell as the mixing. I could give you some track mixes i especially liked, but as always, i still got work to do, and i want to hit the sack.
But hey, good one mate. Got it on synced on iPod, aswell as your minimix (and got latest from spliff and coshh up there too). (y)
I'll have to stop sync up member mixes on there, or i'll run out of space (got 30 gig one).

Ah fuck, i know i'll just end up buying a 120 gig one and keep the library intact. :teeth:

haha, memory issues i know how it is!!

Nice one for checking it out though mate. Appreciate it!

Pretty good one Muzza my man. Some of the mixes were a little hectic for me, like Therapy and Motion. Some of the drops were a little out of time. Heard you poke the platter to get em in a couple times.

Camo + Krooked Vs Body + Soul- The Reward
Steppa + Kitcha- Lets Go Get Em

Really liked this mix. Nice & clean and loved the cut right before the drop for "Let's go get em!"

Back
Top Bottom