DnB Muzza - Viberations Promo Mix

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Leading up to our first event I have recorded a little 30 minute promo mix.

11065913_422095241298312_6725710790928439025_n.jpg

I will be DJing on the night along with Loss, Methodical and our special guest for the evening Dexcell so make sure you make it down to Komedia, Brighton on the 25th April to show your support. We could really use it at these early stages! :)

Tracklist:
Dimension - Jet Black
>> Freek - Cobalt 60
Total Science & S.P.Y - Whoonga (Chroma Remix)
Konichi - Retrospect
>> Dub Motion - Soul Intention
TC - Into The Jungle
Technimatic - Tectonic
Calyx & Teebee - Wipeout
DLR - Underpin
Spor - Full Colour
Joe Ford - Off Centre
Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
>> Fourward - Tringod
>> Dimension - Whip Slap
Frankee - Snarl
Neonlight - Heavy Bettie VIP
The Prototypes - Humanoid
L Plus - Red Planet
Mob Tactics - Wolf Trap VIP
Culture Shock - City Lights (Feat. Bryn Christopher)

*Download Enabled*

Much Love,
Muzza

***FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW, THE FORUM HAS A NEW MONTHLY MIX COMPETITION. PLEASE VOTE FOR MY MIX IN THE COMPETITION THREAD WHICH YOU CAN FIND HERE :: http://dnbforum.com/threads/submit-your-mixes-to-win.183434/ :: WHY NOT GET ONE IN YOURSELF AS WELL :) ***

Last edited:
Looking forward to this :) gonna go burn it to a CD and give it a listen shortly.

Although that embed link isn't working, scratch that i'm looking at your signature doh ;/

Last edited:
Awesome mix again, will be putting it on the phone, intro really stood out for me as well, nice.

Also really liked Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub >>> Fourward - Tingod>>> Dimension - Whip Slap >>> Frankee - Snarl >>> Neonlight - Heavy Bettie VIP

top mixing mate.

Last edited:
Awesome mix again, will be putting it on the phone, intro really stood out for me as well, nice.

Also really liked Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub >>> Fourward - Tingod>>> Dimension - Whip Slap >>> Frankee - Snarl >>> Neonlight - Heavy Bettie VIP

top mixing mate.

thank you squire! been meaning to get that little chubrub section down for a little while now, glad you like it!

have this one a listen at the gym last night, huge mix mate

Really liked that opening mix but best bit for me had to be Joe Ford - Off Centre > Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub >> Fourward - Tringod >> Dimension - Whip Slap > Frankee - Snarl > Neonlight - Heavy Bettie VIP, massive selection there mate, loved the mixes around chubrub.

Will try and make it down to the night muzz, will be coming if I can get a few of my boys on it

Big up

I'm so far behind feedbacking/leaving comments. Have rocked this a few times already.

Really digged the opening 3 tune burst as I said before above. Great way to get the ball rolling.
Other than that fav section was :-

Calyx & Teebee - Wipeout
DLR - Underpin
Spor - Full Colour
Joe Ford - Off Centre
Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
>> Fourward - Tringod

Not a big fan of that Tringod tune whatsoever, but felt it worked really well with Chubrub. Definitely the mark of a good DJ when for me personally mixing tunes that I don't particularly dig but then fitting them into a mix perfectly.

Wipeout > Underpin > Full Colour was probably my favourite section. Big ups Muz. Down in Brighton a fair bit so if I am around will reach for sure. Good luck with the night, I am sure it will be a success.

(y)

Cheers Dan and Stu. I appreciate you guys taking the time to listen and feedback! I'm glad you both like the Chubrub section, definitely the most technical thing im doing on the decks at the moment so thats good to hear!

Be awesome to see you guys down for the night :) Thanks again for checking!

Back
Top Bottom