Muzza & Skulda- Unnamed (Dubstep)

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Easy all! Long time no post in these parts.. been forced back into the production mode over the past week due to college and made 6 tunes in a week so pretty busy.. One of them was just finishing a long term/little work project with a college mate. Deffinatly the pick of the bunch so thought i would upload it and see what you all think, still feel new to production, just got the motivation to work my ass off on it so onwards and upwards!

http://dnbshare.com/download/FMP3.mp3.html

Also anyone know of any other sites where i can post a stream link other than soundcloud as my account won't upload anything anymore, just goes up to 95% or so in a few seconds how ever big the file and stops!

Safe

will have a listen now
but i think the problem ur havin with soundcloud is one ive had before just make sure the file isnt open on ur computer anywere like playin it im mediaplayer etc an it shud upload ok

Easy all! Long time no post in these parts.. been forced back into the production mode over the past week due to college and made 6 tunes in a week so pretty busy.. One of them was just finishing a long term/little work project with a college mate. Deffinatly the pick of the bunch so thought i would upload it and see what you all think, still feel new to production, just got the motivation to work my ass off on it so onwards and upwards!

http://dnbshare.com/download/FMP3.mp3.html

Also anyone know of any other sites where i can post a stream link other than soundcloud as my account won't upload anything anymore, just goes up to 95% or so in a few seconds how ever big the file and stops!

Safe

myspace, zshare audio, facebook

sounds cool man.
the beat sounds good but i recon the snare might need a little more eqin to get it proper punchy
likin the synth sounds proper weird but in a good way!lol
overall sounds pretty solid but still needs a few tweaks an that also try an swith it up abit thru the tune so it dont get too repetitive

sounds cool man.
the beat sounds good but i recon the snare might need a little more eqin to get it proper punchy
overall sounds pretty solid but still needs a few tweaks an that also try an swith it up abit thru the tune so it dont get too repetitive

blam

sounds cool man.

cheers man, yeah i know it needs alot of work, but annoyingly i don't have and never again will have the project file which is really annoying. Working on something else now so i'll get it up when its done!

Back
Top Bottom