Muzza & Skulda- Unnamed (Dubstep)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by muzzadj, Jun 28, 2010.

1. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

Easy all! Long time no post in these parts.. been forced back into the production mode over the past week due to college and made 6 tunes in a week so pretty busy.. One of them was just finishing a long term/little work project with a college mate. Deffinatly the pick of the bunch so thought i would upload it and see what you all think, still feel new to production, just got the motivation to work my ass off on it so onwards and upwards!

http://dnbshare.com/download/FMP3.mp3.html

Also anyone know of any other sites where i can post a stream link other than soundcloud as my account won't upload anything anymore, just goes up to 95% or so in a few seconds how ever big the file and stops!

Safe

2. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

will have a listen now
    but i think the problem ur havin with soundcloud is one ive had before just make sure the file isnt open on ur computer anywere like playin it im mediaplayer etc an it shud upload ok

3. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

myspace, zshare audio, facebook

4. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

sounds cool man.
    the beat sounds good but i recon the snare might need a little more eqin to get it proper punchy
    likin the synth sounds proper weird but in a good way!lol
    overall sounds pretty solid but still needs a few tweaks an that also try an swith it up abit thru the tune so it dont get too repetitive

5. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

blam

6. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

cheers man, yeah i know it needs alot of work, but annoyingly i don't have and never again will have the project file which is really annoying. Working on something else now so i'll get it up when its done!