Muzza Presents 'With Love' Liquid Mix

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Here is a mix I have been meaning to record for while after chatting with a mate about how we need all our ultimate favourite beautiful drum and bass tunes in one mix. I tried to let the tunes roll out and kept it chilled on the mixing front. I hope you all enjoy :)

Tracklist:

Blu Mar Ten - Half The Sky (Kimyan Law Remix)
Netsky - Let's Leave Tomorrow (Feat. Bev Lee Harling)
Anushka - Never Can Decide - Ivy Lab Remix)
Jakwob - Fade (Etherwood VIP)
Pablo Nouvelle - You Don't Understand (Calibre Remix)
Submorphics - Higher Ground (Feat. T.R.A.C)
Tokyo Prose - Romcom
Lenzman - Paper Faces (Feat. Martyna Baker)
Logistics - Wonderlust
Tokalosh - Aurora
Dub Motion - Soul Intention
Despicable Youth - Tepid
Alix Perez - We Could Have Been (Feat. D.Ablo)
Hybrid Minds - Lost
Intelligent Manners - Heavenly Thing
Ivy Lab & Hydro - Make It Clear (Feat. Frank Carter III & Lucy Annika)
Dub Motion - Obsession
Jakwob - Blinding (Keeno Remix)
Technimatic - Solace
Banks - Warm Water (Barbarix's Chlorophyll Re-Edit)
Lenzman - Wordsworth
Submorphics - Rosewood (Feat. Christina Tamayo)
Technimatic & LSB - Rotary Motion (Calibre Remix)
LSB - Leave
Mr Probz - Waves (Sektor Remix)
Dub Motion - Azure
Spectrasoul - Sometimes We Lie
Zero T - Goes Around
Sabre & Riya - Injustice
KOAN Sound & Asa - Starlite
The XX - Angels (Dexcell Remix)
Daughter - Youth (Hybrid Minds Remix)
Command Strange - Rock Steady (Lenzman Remix)
Dub Motion - Awakened

really enjoyed this one man, pure vibes, never heard that warm water remix before, hate that shitty house remix but quite like this one (original track is still by far the best though IMO). Favourite section for me had to be the way you opened it, Blu Mar Ten - Half The Sky (Kimyan Law Remix) > Netsky - Let's Leave Tomorrow (Feat. Bev Lee Harling) > Anushka - Never Can Decide - Ivy Lab Remix) > Jakwob - Fade (Etherwood VIP) > Pablo Nouvelle - You Don't Understand (Calibre Remix), really nice selection and mixing there mate, big up

Missed this Muz - listening now!

Thank you mate, I hope you enjoy!

really enjoyed this one man, pure vibes, never heard that warm water remix before, hate that shitty house remix but quite like this one (original track is still by far the best though IMO). Favourite section for me had to be the way you opened it, Blu Mar Ten - Half The Sky (Kimyan Law Remix) > Netsky - Let's Leave Tomorrow (Feat. Bev Lee Harling) > Anushka - Never Can Decide - Ivy Lab Remix) > Jakwob - Fade (Etherwood VIP) > Pablo Nouvelle - You Don't Understand (Calibre Remix), really nice selection and mixing there mate, big up

Bigup Danny for the kind words as always mate. Was blown away when I first heard that Warm Water tune. Properly up my street! Glad you were feeling the mix, it was a lot of fun putting it together :)

Here is a mix I have been meaning to record for while after chatting with a mate about how we need all our ultimate favourite beautiful drum and bass tunes in one mix. I tried to let the tunes roll out and kept it chilled on the mixing front. I hope you all enjoy :)

Tracklist:

Blu Mar Ten - Half The Sky (Kimyan Law Remix)
Netsky - Let's Leave Tomorrow (Feat. Bev Lee Harling)
Anushka - Never Can Decide - Ivy Lab Remix)
Jakwob - Fade (Etherwood VIP)
Pablo Nouvelle - You Don't Understand (Calibre Remix)
Submorphics - Higher Ground (Feat. T.R.A.C)
Tokyo Prose - Romcom
Lenzman - Paper Faces (Feat. Martyna Baker)
Logistics - Wonderlust
Tokalosh - Aurora
Dub Motion - Soul Intention
Despicable Youth - Tepid
Alix Perez - We Could Have Been (Feat. D.Ablo)
Hybrid Minds - Lost
Intelligent Manners - Heavenly Thing
Ivy Lab & Hydro - Make It Clear (Feat. Frank Carter III & Lucy Annika)
Dub Motion - Obsession
Jakwob - Blinding (Keeno Remix)
Technimatic - Solace
Banks - Warm Water (Barbarix's Chlorophyll Re-Edit)
Lenzman - Wordsworth
Submorphics - Rosewood (Feat. Christina Tamayo)
Technimatic & LSB - Rotary Motion (Calibre Remix)
LSB - Leave
Mr Probz - Waves (Sektor Remix)
Dub Motion - Azure
Spectrasoul - Sometimes We Lie
Zero T - Goes Around
Sabre & Riya - Injustice
KOAN Sound & Asa - Starlite
The XX - Angels (Dexcell Remix)
Daughter - Youth (Hybrid Minds Remix)
Command Strange - Rock Steady (Lenzman Remix)
Dub Motion - Awakened

Just thought you should know, i've reupped this on my SC and have been privately sending the link to wimems for vagina. It's not worked.

shit mix

This is so good muz. I cant even really pass on much feedback - just jammed out last night with a couple of smokes and it was perfect.

Stuff like this is why I love dnb. You can listen to one end of the spectrum that is ready made built for the dancefloor attack attack attack, then something beautiful crops up like this that in my opinion is great music to chill at home to, even though you could hear it in a club.

Big ups man. (y) top draw.

This is so good muz. I cant even really pass on much feedback - just jammed out last night with a couple of smokes and it was perfect.

Stuff like this is why I love dnb. You can listen to one end of the spectrum that is ready made built for the dancefloor attack attack attack, then something beautiful crops up like this that in my opinion is great music to chill at home to, even though you could hear it in a club.

Big ups man. (y) top draw.

Good man Stu, thanks mate.

Haha tell me about it! I've been mixing so much techy filth recently going absolutely nuts and it's always so nice to just take it to the lighter side of things and blend some lovely tunes and not focus so much on the mixing just go in deep on selection.

Back
Top Bottom