Muzza June Mix

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Ez all.

Here is the June installment for my monthly mix uploads! Needles have been playing up on me alot, well more the ridiculous amount of dust my vinyls seem to be picking up so there is a couple parts where its not great, and it did skip the needle on the wicked so mix. Pretty annoying! Anyways here it is..

iq94dw.jpg

Length: 1 Hour
Bitrate: 256kbps
Size: 110mb

Download Link: http://dnbshare.com/download/MuzzaJuneMix.mp3.html

Tracklist:

Netsky Ft. Darrison- Escape
>> Marky & S.P.Y- Riff Raff
Pleasure & Origin- Tik Fa Tack
Netsky- Secret Agent
Camo & Krooked- Verve
Fresh- Heavyweight
Sinistarr- My Thoughts Exactly
>> Interface- Get Lo
Netsky- I Refuse
Sub Zero- Motion
Sub Focus- Timewarp VIP
Ellie Goulding- Starry Eyed (Dexcell Remix)
Nero- Electrons
John B- Numbers (Camo & Krooked Remix)
D'Kill- The Fanz
Kulprit- Can You Feel It
Dizast & Infame- Oh My Dear! (Body & Soul Remix)
>> Iron Hands- Call In Sick
Hazard- Busted
Caspa- Marmite (Original Sin Remix)
Die & Interface- Bright Lights (Rockers Mix)
>> Die & Interface- Bright Lights (Rockers Mix)
Netsky- Eyes Closed
Body & Soul Ft. Fourward- Comply To The Rules
Randomer- Synth Geek
Hazard- Wicked So
Netsky- Memory Lane
Noisia- Stigma
Rox- My Baby Left Me (DC Breaks Remix)
Hamilton- Hopelessly Addicted
Camo & Krooked- Turn Up The Music
Camo & Krooked- Mindset
Body & Soul- Brave New World

Enjoy!​

yo son ,how are ya?, tracklist looks extra sikk this month dude!!! laptop is in 2 different bits so im gonna try an download onto the ps3 lol

yo son ,how are ya?, tracklist looks extra sikk this month dude!!! laptop is in 2 different bits so im gonna try an download onto the ps3 lol

ez nafe, yeah good man.. yourself? Hows the shoulder holding out?

Cheers mate, let me know what you think, not too sure on this one, had a really rough few weeks mixing, just not on form and then all this dusty needle shit!!

yeah im good ta! ,shoulder is good mate went to phisio and im mixing again,just cant record at the mo, managed to get the mix on the ps3!! Listening now. il let you know when im done, i aint gonna give monster feedback though homie, its taken 30 mins just to write this out haha!!!!!

yeah im good ta! ,shoulder is good mate went to phisio and im mixing again,just cant record at the mo, managed to get the mix on the ps3!! Listening now. il let you know when im done, i aint gonna give monster feedback though homie, its taken 30 mins just to write this out haha!!!!!

at least your back on the decks eh mate! And don't worry i wouldnt expect it anyway bruv

---------- Post added at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

needs less netsky :teeth:

Maybe.. Too many bangers i can't help draw for though.. And i don;t think there is such thing as too much netsky to alot of dnb heads right now!!

yo, just listened to the mix ,i thought it was sik as mate , the mix of chilled ones and heavy ones is always a winner. sub zero with sub focus just sounded utterly butterly!! And everything after that really, besides the wicked so mix haha. another keeper for the i pod me thinks, oh an heavy weight mix was awsome ,nice use of effects there! There was a few decent tunes i aint heard in there aswell so cheers. And as always....look forward to the next 1 dude!!!!!

yo, just listened to the mix ,i thought it was sik as mate , the mix of chilled ones and heavy ones is always a winner. sub zero with sub focus just sounded utterly butterly!! And everything after that really, besides the wicked so mix haha. another keeper for the i pod me thinks, oh an heavy weight mix was awsome ,nice use of effects there! There was a few decent tunes i aint heard in there aswell so cheers. And as always....look forward to the next 1 dude!!!!!

Cheers nafe, really appreciate it mate. Yeah when i found that mix i was skanking right out!!! Same with the Starry Eyed/Timewarp mix.. Yeah sorry about the wicked so mix, huge bit of dust skipped the vinyl, luckily it did it just as i was about to switch otherwise it could have been far worse, even though it was absolutely atrocious anyway! Wanted to leave heavyweight in for longer with that mix but once again, the dust raped me!!!

Cheers nafe, really appreciate it mate. Yeah when i found that mix i was skanking right out!!! Same with the Starry Eyed/Timewarp mix.. Yeah sorry about the wicked so mix, huge bit of dust skipped the vinyl, luckily it did it just as i was about to switch otherwise it could have been far worse, even though it was absolutely atrocious anyway! Wanted to leave heavyweight in for longer with that mix but once again, the dust raped me!!!

no worries pal!!! keep em comin!

Back
Top Bottom