Muzza Hectic Sessions Vol. 2 (Dec 2014)

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Volume 2 of my Hectic Sessions series mixed, recorded and uploaded for anyone who likes their dnb bat shit crazy :)

Tracklist:
Mark Knight - Nothing Matters (Noisia Remix)
Joe Ford - Off Centre
Spor - Aztec (Calyx & Teebee Remix)
Ed Rush - Scarabs
Prolix & Mob Tactics - Transmission
Hybris - Night Boss
Mindmapper & Fre4knc - Collesius
Gerra & Stone - Tenfold
June Miller - From Autumn To Ashes
Rusty K - Last of Us
Konichi - Q.U.X
Noel - Defence
Minor Rain - Transmission
NickBee - Westban
Noisia & Prolix - Asteroids
Original Sin - Screamers
Break - Let It Happen
Joe Ford & Fourward - Katana
Quadrant - Genesis Wave
Sub Focus - Druggy
Maztek - Limber (Optiv & BTK Remix)
Stealth - Bulgan
TC - Into The Jungle
Roygreen & Protone - Drau
S.P.Y - Scruffy Bugger
State of Mind - Unconscious (Segment & Concept Remix)
The Qemists - Stompbox (Spor Remix)
State of Mind & BSE - Long Time Dead (Maztek Remix)
Zombie Cats - Nazareth
Lockjaw - Cold In The Middle
Soligen & Type 2 - Coincidence
The Prototypes - Blackout (Feat. MC ID)
Decimal Bass - Betrayal
Xample - Get Out Clause
Mefjus - Saturate
Trei - Seeds
Rockwell - DJ Friendly Unit Shifter
Serum - Energy
Saxxon - The Visitors
Mob Tactics - Gasp For Breath
Icicle - The Edge (Feat. Metropolis)
Dub Motion - Sinister
Minor Rain - Flux
NickBee - Iridium
Break - Submerged (Calyx & Teebee Remix)
NC17 & Soul Culture - GutterVille
Noisia - Oh Oh
Optiv & BTK - Inception (Maztek Remix)
Mindscape - Gene Labs (Optiv & BTK Remix)
Ed Rush - Pheremone
Damage Report - Tremor
Fourward - Phase Align
High Maintenance - Nowhere
A.M.C - Onryo
Modified Motion & Faction - Magic Man (Original Sin Remix)
Mefjus - Stutter (Feat. Misanthrop)
Konichi - Field of Vibrations
Dimension - Crowd Reaction VIP
Inside Info - Honey Bee

Enjoy :)

amazing mix mate, kept me bouncing from start to finish great selection and mixing. First bit I thought worth a mention was Joe Ford - Off Centre > Spor - Aztec (Calyx & Teebee Remix) > Ed Rush - Scarabs, been loving all these tunes recently and really liked the way you mixed them in. Next bit that really stood out for me had to be Quadrant - Genesis Wave > Sub Focus - Druggy > Maztek - Limber (Optiv & BTK Remix) > Stealth - Bulgan, liked the way you used druggy, classic tune and again there was just great selection and tight mixing. Best bit out of the mix for me had to be Modified Motion & Faction - Magic Man (Original Sin Remix)> Mefjus - Stutter (Feat. Misanthrop) > Konichi - Field of Vibrations >Dimension - Crowd Reaction VIP > Inside Info - Honey Bee, great way to end the mix when field of vibrations came in I was raving out haha great way to bring in that jump up vibe. Big up mate this will definitely getting put on the ipod

amazing mix mate, kept me bouncing from start to finish great selection and mixing. First bit I thought worth a mention was Joe Ford - Off Centre > Spor - Aztec (Calyx & Teebee Remix) > Ed Rush - Scarabs, been loving all these tunes recently and really liked the way you mixed them in. Next bit that really stood out for me had to be Quadrant - Genesis Wave > Sub Focus - Druggy > Maztek - Limber (Optiv & BTK Remix) > Stealth - Bulgan, liked the way you used druggy, classic tune and again there was just great selection and tight mixing. Best bit out of the mix for me had to be Modified Motion & Faction - Magic Man (Original Sin Remix)> Mefjus - Stutter (Feat. Misanthrop) > Konichi - Field of Vibrations >Dimension - Crowd Reaction VIP > Inside Info - Honey Bee, great way to end the mix when field of vibrations came in I was raving out haha great way to bring in that jump up vibe. Big up mate this will definitely getting put on the ipod

Thanks for taking the time to listen Danny. Appreciate your kind words mate :)

Back
Top Bottom