Muzza - Battle Blends Volume 1 - Lenzman vs Dub Motion

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Volume 1 of a mix series I am starting which is focused on pitching 2 of my favourite producers against each other in the most complimentary way I can by mixing their music with one another! In the series I plan on creating all kinds of different vibes with the mix. This one focusing on the jump up brilliance and golden gems from Dub Motion and the loveliness that speaks for itself from Lenzman. I hope you enjoy listening as much as I did putting it together :)

Tracklist:

Shapeshifter - Gravity (Lenzman Remix)
Dub Motion & Otdi - Phobia
Lenzman - Wordsworth
Dub Motion - Cabin Fever
Lenzman & Redeyes - Theives In The Night
Dub Motion - Without You
Lenzman & FD - Joanie's Theme
Dub Motion & Silent Type - Catalyst
Lenzman Ft. Riya - Open Page
Dub Motion - Macabre
Lenzman - Lazy Dub
Dub Motion - Red Mode
Lenzman & Switch - Ice Cold Soul (Lenzman VIP)
Dub Motion - Soul Intention
Lenzman - Bear Trap
Dub Motion - Kujo
Lenzman & Cliff - Lose You VIP
Dub Motion - Da Funk
Lenzman Ft. Riya - Bittersweet Part 2
Dub Motion - Awakened
Command Strange - Rock Steady (Lenzman Remix)
Dub Motion - Fever
Lenzman - Broken Dreams
Dub Motion - Shadow Habit
Pendulum - The Island (Lenzman Remix)
Dub Motion - Taboo
Lenzman - Empty Promise
Dub Motion - Hold On
Lenzman - Diamonds
Dub Motion - Descent
Alex Clare - Treading Water (Lenzman Remix)
Dub Motion - Premonition
Submorphics - Burning Love (Lenzman Remix)
Dub Motion - Diablo
Lenzman Ft. Riya - How Did I Let You Go
Dub Motion - Low Sun
Makoto Ft. Deeizm - Woe (Lenzman Remix)
Dub Motion - Illuminati
Total Science - Soul Patrol (Lenzman Remix)
Dub Motion - Submerged
Dub Motion - Visions

Unfortunately I had to cut the first tune out due to copyright issue. Here is a dnbshare link for the whole thing if anyone wants the first mix included.

http://dnbshare.com/download/Muzza_-_Battle_Blends_Vol._1_-_Lenzman_vs_Dub_Motion.mp3.html

this looks big mate, got a few long ass train journeys for work in the next few days so will definitly be downloading this one for the ride, will leave feedback after giving it a listen man

Do you comment on anyone elses mixes doe?

Indeed! Granted I don't listen to mixes too often these days but when I do and it's someone from here I generally make an effort to feedback as it helped me plenty when I first uploaded mixes to the forum. And still does.. And always will!

I just remember the days of multi-page threads even for a newbie sometimes. And of course the thanks button!

Last edited:
really enjoyed this mix, great selection and liked the liquid with the jump up. A few bits where it was out here and there but overall really solid mix, best bit for me had to be Lenzman - Empty Promise >Dub Motion - Hold On > Lenzman - Diamonds > Dub Motion - Descent > Alex Clare - Treading Water (Lenzman Remix) - Dub Motion - Premonition, big selection. Also not heard a lot of dub motions stuff but will definitely be grabbing more of his tunes now. Big up on this one mate

really enjoyed this mix, great selection and liked the liquid with the jump up. A few bits where it was out here and there but overall really solid mix, best bit for me had to be Lenzman - Empty Promise >Dub Motion - Hold On > Lenzman - Diamonds > Dub Motion - Descent > Alex Clare - Treading Water (Lenzman Remix) - Dub Motion - Premonition, big selection. Also not heard a lot of dub motions stuff but will definitely be grabbing more of his tunes now. Big up on this one mate

Ah your a gent danny thank you for getting back on the feedback! Glad it suited your taste :)

Definitely check out everything Dub Motion man, he really is sick. Hands down favourite producer right now and can't see it changing now he's on CYN!

Check this mix of his mate, all his tunes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom