Muzza - Battle Blends Vol. 2 - Noisia vs Konichi (Feb 2015)

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Volume 2 of my Battle Blends mix series. Staying with the jump up on this one but filthing it out with Noisia as apposed to giving it some love with liquid! As usual recorded on 3 1210's through Serato.

Tracklist:

Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero
Konichi & MDMC - Flawless
Noisia & Prolix - Asteroids
Konichi - Grumpy
Noisia - Deception
Konichi - Helense VIP
Noisia & Phace - Program
Konichi - Silent E
Noisia & Spor - Falling Through
Konichi - Simulator Music
Noisia & Phace - MPD
Konichi - Q.U.X
Noisia - Brainstitch
Konichi - Field of Vibrations
Noisia - Tryhard
Konichi - Engulfer
Noisia - Regurgitate
Konichi - Get Out of Here
Noisia & The Upbeats - Blindfold
Konichi - Hoorah
Noisia - Facade
Konichi - Chicken Fury
Noisia - Oh Oh
Konichi - Noise Police
Noisia & The Upbeats - Clamber
Konichi - Smacked
Noisia - Friendly Intentions
Konichi - Money Fiend
Noisia - Stamp Out
Konichi - Frost
Noisia - Diplodocus
Konichi - Tools Of The Trade VIP
Noisia - Shaking Hands
Konichi - Visions

Enjoy :)

yes muzza, was wondering when this was coming out had the last one come up on my ipod the other day, this is looking heavy mate all over this, also will add you on xbox when I next get on it man

listened to this one last night in the gym, great mix really enjoying the battle blends series.

First bit that really stood out for me was Noisia & Spor - Falling Through > Konichi - Simulator Music > Noisia & Phace - MPD, simulator music is one of my favourite konichi tunes and thought you used it really well in the mix.

Also really enjoyed Konichi - Smacked > Noisia - Friendly Intentions > Konichi - Money Fiend > Noisia - Stamp Out, amazing selection there muzza and great mixing.

Favourite bit for me though had to be that ender, Noisia - Diplodocus > Konichi - Tools Of The Trade VIP > Noisia - Shaking Hands > Konichi - Visions, was always wondering what tools of the trade VIP was called haha heard it in so many jump up mixes but never knew what tune it was, worked nicely with diplodocus, tools of the trade VIP with shaking hands was a huge mix. Haven't heard visions in ages, forgot how much I love that tune and thought it was a good tune to end on.

Big up mate looking forward to the next battle blend

listened to this one last night in the gym, great mix really enjoying the battle blends series.

First bit that really stood out for me was Noisia & Spor - Falling Through > Konichi - Simulator Music > Noisia & Phace - MPD, simulator music is one of my favourite konichi tunes and thought you used it really well in the mix.

Also really enjoyed Konichi - Smacked > Noisia - Friendly Intentions > Konichi - Money Fiend > Noisia - Stamp Out, amazing selection there muzza and great mixing.

Favourite bit for me though had to be that ender, Noisia - Diplodocus > Konichi - Tools Of The Trade VIP > Noisia - Shaking Hands > Konichi - Visions, was always wondering what tools of the trade VIP was called haha heard it in so many jump up mixes but never knew what tune it was, worked nicely with diplodocus, tools of the trade VIP with shaking hands was a huge mix. Haven't heard visions in ages, forgot how much I love that tune and thought it was a good tune to end on.

Big up mate looking forward to the next battle blend

Cheers Dan. The mixes around MPD are my favourites for sure. Glad you were able to get an ID for tools of the trade as well, sick tune!

Cheers for checking man, hopefully get a new one done soon!

This mix is outrageous, props to you again mate! Really like the idea behind this little series.

Personal highlight was the MPD mix!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom