Muzza - A Touch Of Deep Mix (Aug 2018)

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Yo! Hope everyone here is good, i'm back to post another mix. Bit deeper this one :) Hope you enjoy it and feedback/shares always appreciated!

!

Tracklist:
Alix Perez, Rockwell & Spectrasoul - Montpellier (Ft. Anthony Moriah)
Bredren - Solid Surface
Horton & Telomic - Ingrained
Skeptical - Process Of Elimination
Transparent & C-Side - Amorous
D Flect & Arcus - Tidal Atoms
Phaction - Solar Meditation
Third Degree - Resolutions
Transparent - Deep In My Soul
Lurch - I'll Be Waiting
Commix - Kosmos 2251
Bredren - Slackers
Sam Harris - Vision VIP
Sinai - Traitor
Adred - Can Jam
Mystic State - Viewpoint (Ft. Lucy Kitchen)
Dub Motion - Low Sun
Frederic Robinson - Static Float
Integer - Ursa Minor
Satl - Overthinking
Bredren - Capital
Phentix - Babylon
Technimatic - Leave It Unsaid
D Flect - Descending Curve
Rizzle - Bully
Spectrasoul - Guardian
DBR UK - Hexton
Minor Rain - Paradox
Phil:osophy - Dissipate
Sunchase - Thing (Ft. Electrosoul System)
Transparent - These Promises
Vicious Circle - Emma's Dilemma
Horizen High - Sentiment
Hidden Aspect - Mellow

Missed this first time round. Really enjoying it so far. I had a listen again to a couple of your soulful mixes and they are still as good as ever!

Missed this first time round. Really enjoying it so far. I had a listen again to a couple of your soulful mixes and they are still as good as ever!
Thanks for checking man! And nice one for revisiting some of the older stuff, that's great to hear. Been pretty inactive on the forum for a long time now but been busy with recording mixes of all genres so head to my SoundCloud if you want some more new bits :)

What is the track that samples Alan Watts talking about people that are always thinking...... its from one off your non DnB mixes?

What is the track that samples Alan Watts talking about people that are always thinking...... its from one off your non DnB mixes?

"Music is a natural and universal language.. But nobody knows what it's about" ????

first bit in that if so.. Not in the tune I just wanted the sample for the beginning.

Or maybe its Chairman Maf - Falling? Amazing tune I put in SS1

https://chairmanmaf.bandcamp.com/track/falling

"If you talk all the time, you will never hear what anybody else has to say, and therefore, all you'll ... That means, when I use the word 'think,' talking to yourself, subvocal conversation, ... Now, if you do that all the time, you'll find that you've nothing to think about except thinking, ...

This is the sample I was talking about, from one of your mixes. Does shed any light on which mix it is?
:eek:(y):rasta:

Last edited:
"If you talk all the time, you will never hear what anybody else has to say, and therefore, all you'll ... That means, when I use the word 'think,' talking to yourself, subvocal conversation, ... Now, if you do that all the time, you'll find that you've nothing to think about except thinking, ...

This is the sample I was talking about, from one of your mixes. Does shed any light on which mix it is?
:eek:(y):rasta:

Ah man you've stumped me on this one to the point i'm pretty sure i'm almost certain i've never heard that quote or heard it sampled. Sounds spot on with that tune though, loving that! As far as I know the only Alan Watts sample that's appeared in a tune in my mixes is on Chairman Maf - Falling in Soul Selection 1 which isn't dnb.

Loving this deeper tip bro!

Perfect to write to as well!

Thanks a lot for checking it man and really pleased your diggin it.

Here's a couple links to my last 2 dnb mixes before this one in case you want more!

Movements - Rollin Thru Promo -

Back
Top Bottom