Mutt & Kevin King - Conversations (Rene Lavice & Gremlinz remix)

jungle_fever

VIP Junglist

Such a wicked take on the original. that bassline is hench as fuck. anyone think this will get a release? i havnt ever seen CIA deep kut release any of the remixes other than lenzman lose you vip.

Last edited by a moderator:

fractal

VIP Junglist
fucking love original to this day, feelin this, nice twist on it. still though, original has all the magic in it already

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
this is different... im not sure how i feel about it...

the original is amazing, and over shadows this.

jungle_fever

VIP Junglist
atlantic connection for me feels like a more stripped back version of the original. a safe remix. the gremlinz lavice remix completely flips it on its head. it has a completely different atmosphere around the tune. i so hope it sees the light of day. for anyone who doesnt know the atlantic connection remix was given out as a freebee. link - http://soundcloud.com/atlanticconnection/mutt-conversations-ft-kevin

Grade

VIP Junglist
atlantic connection for me feels like a more stripped back version of the original. a safe remix. the gremlinz lavice remix completely flips it on its head. it has a completely different atmosphere around the tune. i so hope it sees the light of day. for anyone who doesnt know the atlantic connection remix was given out as a freebee. link - http://soundcloud.com/atlanticconnection/mutt-conversations-ft-kevin

Agreed. The original is an amazing track and any liquid roller type remix of it is never going to be as good really. This remix is great because it is different imo, and they've kept the piano in there which makes the whole tune, one of the nicest piano samples ever.

jungle_fever

VIP Junglist