Mutated Forms - Wastegash (Upbeats Remix)

Wicked remix, heard it at work last night - must have looked like churchill the dog with the amount of head nodding going on.

yeah this smashes it. the boys played it in Wellington the day they finished it...I was like 'I know this tune', but then realised there was something different going on....

Not feeling this although it may grow on me. Really like the original now & wish I had bagged a copy, but all sold out.
What the Upbeats did with Diplodocus was pretty good. This falls short of that in my opinion

from Mutated Forms facebook in July about Wastegash

Expect 3 different and very very strong remixes soon though

And cheeky bespoke artwork on a similar tip to the original's

https://www.facebook.com/mutatedforms/posts/10151760694913028

Hopefully one / two of the other remixes is / are from halftime dnb magicians & not that weak dubstep rmx

Last edited:
Damn man, Grid did a sale not long back with most of their vinyl releases just £2-£3 including Wastegash, so I guess that's when it sold out. My brother picked up a copy. Love the flip too.

I know. Slept on that thinking that they were going to restock places like Redeye & Chemical at the time, so I could make a substantial order, but these things happen. Got an 320 mp3 of it of a friend who has cdj's so I guess that will have to do, as I am not buying one of Tanmushi. Also heard Judda play Duck Taped at a local night and sounds wicked on a system

I know. Slept on that thinking that they were going to restock places like Redeye & Chemical at the time, so I could make a substantial order, but these things happen. Got an 320 mp3 of it of a friend who has cdj's so I guess that will have to do, as I am not buying one of Tanmushi. Also heard Judda play Duck Taped at a local night and sounds wicked on a system

Duct Taped was sick

Back
Top Bottom