must have tunes of the past 2 months

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
easy all. havnt had any spare money for tunes for a good 2 months finally gettin back to square this month so got a bit of money to spend, i know theres so many good tunes iv missed, i like a bit of everything, not overly keen on majority of jump up. So if you could chuck ur opinions maybe based on what iv posted thatd be a big help!

the tunes I know that I need to get are...

Metal headz ep with hybris and rido - first contact on ( not totally sure of name)
Noisia - program
Rido - tune on metalheadz with vocals
heard about a calibre EP ( worth bagging?)

so basically im after some deep/dark tunes with big basslines, but not too minimal....

danke!

That EP is called Prague Connection (METH095, there are First Contact, Focus, Please Exist and Memento on it). Then it's a single METH097 Twisted (feat. Thomas Oliver) b/w Core (you should bag both, worth the money :)). You should also check out Genesis EP Part 3 (METH096), I am personally a big fan of Lofar by Need For Mirrors on this one. RAM releases were huge last two months, including Hamilton's single (RAMM102 - Brainstorm/Echoes), Loadstar's new single (RAMM103 - Berlin/Hit The Ground), Cyantific's first single (RAMM104 - Touch Me/Get Into It with Wilkinson) and new DC Breaks' single (RAMM105 - Creeper/Horror). Then we have a new LSB's and Optiv & BTK's singles on Demand (DMND006 - Subdued/Beep x DMND004 - Crawler/Music Within), massive Break's remix of Krome & Time's The Licence, Phace remix of Pilot Priest's Bodydouble is finally out and Optiv & BTK's single on Virus (VRS028 - Lurker/Backlash). That's all I can think of right now, hope you'll find it useful :D

amoss ep
dub phizix the editor
way of the warrior lp
dbr uk - fortress vip
invisible 004
dminds bit on modulations
dreamtheif lp

Well tbh I'm not too keen on 105 either. Bagged Creeper, but Horror is too much like Take That, just more annoying imo :D And yeah, I completely forgot about the new Invisible EP, what a shame :)

Not a fan of Horror either, the drop is weak, and I just don't really like it. Creeper is sick, and so is 104, 103 and 102. Make sure you get 106 by Culture Shock(Protection/Ohrwurm) in two weeks time too.

Back
Top Bottom