Must have dubstep tunes ?!

Kibon

Blaze It Down !
VIP Junglist
I'm just new in the dubstep world so is there anyone who can help me with getting some phat dubstep-tunes ?
just name some tunes/artists you think every dubstep fan should know..
Thanks !

Would take me all day to write all the tunes that are must for ME to have but here's some I'll know you'd love to have:

Benny Page - Swagger
Uncle Sam - Around the World Girls (Tes La Rok Remix)
Caspa - Cockney Violin
Fullness - Butterfish (Marlow Remix)
Clouds - Under the Dancing Feet (Original and the Tes La Rok Remix)
Cotti & Cluekid - The Legacy
Rusko - 2 NAQ
Stenchman - Number One (just released)
Caspa - Louder
Cotti - Sensi Dub
Marlow - Scum
Coki & Digital Mystikz - Gangsta For Life
Joker - Gully Brook Lane
L-Wiz - Girl From Codeine City

any1 got any links to sum dubstep n drum n bass sets, went to a dubstep rave in bristol recently dj caspa dropped sum heavy dnb n dubstep remixes, and at inno in the sun shy fx dropped a few dubstep remixes like wheres my money... an i want to hear sum more

any1 got any links to sum dubstep n drum n bass sets, went to a dubstep rave in bristol recently dj caspa dropped sum heavy dnb n dubstep remixes, and at inno in the sun shy fx dropped a few dubstep remixes like wheres my money... an i want to hear sum more

Check out the Chase & Status Essential Mix, has some diiiiirty dubstep tunes in the middle.

http://www.dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=51893

theres a few skream mixes and benga mixes on here mate. use the search.

TRG - OI Killa
Babylon System - Examination Of Time
Jakes - Warp9
Skream - Skreamizms vol 4
Benga - Night
Others - Africa
Distance - V

You should check out Caspa & Ruso - Fabriclive 37 , it was the only dubstep I knew before I started this thread and it made me want to have more so thats why I started this thread .. I noticed that Tuna and Scotty mentioned some tunes from that cd so I guess it's highly rated in the dubstep world..

You should check out Caspa & Ruso - Fabriclive 37 , it was the only dubstep I knew before I started this thread and it made me want to have more so thats why I started this thread .. I noticed that Tuna and Scotty mentioned some tunes from that cd so I guess it's highly rated in the dubstep world..

Would take me all day to write all the tunes that are must for ME to have but here's some I'll know you'd love to have:

Benny Page - Swagger
Uncle Sam - Around the World Girls (Tes La Rok Remix)
Caspa - Cockney Violin
Fullness - Butterfish (Marlow Remix)
Clouds - Under the Dancing Feet (Original and the Tes La Rok Remix)
Cotti & Cluekid - The Legacy
Rusko - 2 NAQ
Stenchman - Number One (just released)
Caspa - Louder
Cotti - Sensi Dub
Marlow - Scum
Coki & Digital Mystikz - Gangsta For Life
Joker - Gully Brook Lane
L-Wiz - Girl From Codeine City

Isnt it Movado - Gansta For Life (Coki Remix)?

Anyway, massive tune.:cowbell:

Isnt it Movado - Gansta For Life (Coki Remix)?

Anyway, massive tune.:cowbell:

Well I'm not sure, what I'm sure is it got released from Sub Freq labeled as Coki - Gangsta For Life,

but in rolldabeats.com it says "Coki & Digital Mystikz - Ganster For Life (Dubstep Refix)"

Back
Top Bottom