Musical Tastes

RJM

:fag:
Question for everyone???
Do you only like DnB or do you like other muzix?
If so what other styles do you like?
Me personally, i like DnB first and i love Hip Hop (especially whan i'm in the car). I also still listen to Old Skool Rave and most dance muzix but i aint too fussed with guitar based bands.....
?????????????????????

Pretty much dnb only for me, with the exception of jungle and old skool. Bit narrow-minded I know, but thats all I seem to like!

Old skool - like sweet harmony, some justice, your love, on a ragga tip stuff like that is equalled ith drum & bass for me.

i used to be well in to hiphop, still like it a bit. but not as much as i used to.
i lso used to be into happy hardcore (sorry!!) and occasionally listen to hardhouse and trance. but i only dj dnb and old skool (but i only have 3 old skool records!!! just think of the rinse out's in my set!!)

mulla and wardy said it all!

Underground dance music rules!
no 1 is dnb!!!!
no 2 is all the proper old skool rave tunes... sl2 on a ragga tip ect ect.

wicked shizznit!

I like jazz, some deep house, some 'ardcore, some techno, some bossa, and some classical. Really, I like most styles of music, as long as, like Chuck said, it's good.

I cant believe that no one is into breaks. there are some bad boy breaks stuff out there at the moment. i know that peole like things fast but chack out some of the shit commin out on supercharged at the mo. if you like bass then check this shit out.
We blatantly need some good breaks nights down here. in fact i think i saw BLIM was gonna be playin at the subway. should be good.

how about a breaks set at the frog?

anyway i like listening to....

jungle/DNB (obviously)
hip hop (mainly british but i like all that dre / snoop shit too)
breaks.
old skool.

i cant stand wailing shit ie coldplay n crap like that and i dont really like techno / hard house etc cos the beat is fuckin boring.

latas
:afro: :finger:

ps. is there gonna be a hip hop / reggea room at the next vurt(this is what i heard)

DnB, hip hop like Wu, Gravediggaz, Pharcyde, Souls of Mischief...

Also like Charlie Parker, Fuzz Towsnend, some classical music. Quite broad really.

i like loads of music,

dnb
jungle
techno
old skool 89-95
nu skool breakz
hip hop
classic house
raggae
plus other bits and bobs in between

I'd get sick of listening to the same thing every day and it good to hear different influences

dnb, hip hop, bit of rnb, garage/breaks, oldskool hardcore, and thats about that!

I like French Electro Acoustic Modern Classical music (yow thats wordy). I also like hip hop from the 80s, hair metal from the 80s, some rock from the early 90s like Pearl Jam and Fish Bone is nice too. I can't forget 80s Nu-Wave either, that stuff was excellent.

Of course the obvious things I like which you all should be able to tell I like from my handle: 1992 hardcore, jungle, some dnb, happyhardcore before 1997, acid house, some minimal techno, some goa trance is ok too.

Ohh I forgot: Dixxyland Jazz from New Orlines (I'm sure I spelt both dixxyland and Orlines incorrectly but at least you get the idea).

Last edited:
drum n bass is my 2nd love! its in my life!

i also love a bit of ragga!

not forgettin a touch of hip hop & a sprinkle of propa old skool beats! . .

I like a little bit of every style when it comes to music, with downtempo, hip-hop, d&b, nuwawe, deep-house, techno, reagge/dub on front.

Big up to variety :love: :gslayer:

Back
Top Bottom