Musical recommendations?

loveandpirates

Hey all, I'm a noob with drum & bass but I'm absolutely in love with Pendulum and Prodigy and was hoping that someone would be able to recommend me some other similar artists. I'm pretty picky when it comes to electronic music and I prefer the more melodic and diatonic music rather than the more random, pointillistic hard-to-follow stuff. If it helps to get a better idea, my roots lie mostly in industrial, classical (Romantic/Impressionistic piano and orchestral), video game/movie soundtracks, folkish acoustic Devendra Banhart type artists, and some hip hop. Thanks!

Fark where to start....
well im just gonna recommend my current fav artists....

Spor
Break
Survival
Evol Intent
Prolix
Misanthrop
Audio
Electro Soul System

Enjoy....

Hey all, I'm a noob with drum & bass but I'm absolutely in love with Pendulum and Prodigy and was hoping that someone would be able to recommend me some other similar artists. I'm pretty picky when it comes to electronic music and I prefer the more melodic and diatonic music rather than the more random, pointillistic hard-to-follow stuff. If it helps to get a better idea, my roots lie mostly in industrial, classical (Romantic/Impressionistic piano and orchestral), video game/movie soundtracks, folkish acoustic Devendra Banhart type artists, and some hip hop. Thanks!

TC clipz but im sure as u venture deeper and deerper into this genre u will start to h8te them but for e noob you will love it

Back
Top Bottom