Multi Genre Music suggestion

Its like the elevator music of drum and bass haha.

Stuff by Netsky, Sade, Zoom, loz contreras and Bcee might be up your street. Not exactly like this really, but the same kind of vibes.

cant really forget DJ Marky off of that list, Dedbult... also london elektricity, high contrast, pm liquid dnb really...

Well, Netsky and all the other stuff u said like London Elektricity and everything is NOT like what I was looking for, that's liquid drum n bass, I'm looking for Drum n Bossa or something like that :p . NVM, DJ Marky is close enough, I'll give a look into the other suggestions. Thanks for the help :D

If you know people like his music, then you'll love the music of some male gift. These gift ideas, suggestions for all those people who love music, man. It does not matter if the man is a guitarist, pianist, or just like to listen to the radio, he would like the idea of ​​these gifts he jams .

Check out the following:

Sambass
Sambass 2
Sambass 3 - All available via Irma records
Sambass 4
DJ Patife - Na Estrada
V Recordings - Drum n Bass Fiesta

plus also try artists like Drumagick, DJ Roots, The Ego, Bungle & Patife

---------- Post added at 23:22 ---------- Previous post was at 23:17 ----------

Some of my personal favourites:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you know people like his music, then you'll love the music of some male gift. These gift ideas, suggestions for all those people who love music, man. It does not matter if the man is a guitarist, pianist, or just like to listen to the radio, he would like the idea of ​​these gifts he jams .

male gifts, eh?

Back
Top Bottom