music production courses??

ok a few questions. What about a cheap say 500 quid 3 month course? It's just I've been tryin to learn logic (yeah I'm aware it's fucking difficult and it win't happen over night) but i'm getting nowehere.

I have watched hours and hours of youtube videos all of them would be usefull but seem to require some sort of basic knowledge in logic.

Does anyone know anywhere free/cheap where you can do like a basic course or even a website - preferably with videos or even a fucking book! I just NEED to start producing soon, i know that's the only way it's possible to get signed. I just wanna learn the shit that you guys wud probably be like oh that's bare easy.

Also before ne1 asks I'm not a retard or anything i just find it bare difficult to get started learning shit to do with computers - i really dnt need people to come back to this all demoralising like haha

Also the first course I talked about (the 3 month one) is called a full-course. I got the cash, I'm on my gap year next year anyway so i got the time, and I'm gonna be working during that period anyway.

yeh mate, ther are short courses u can do, their is one on logic at ssr manchester, iam half way thrugh a 2 year access 2 music production course and i picked logic up pretty quickly, wit the right advice, but yeh check ssr out, logic is the way forward!!!

in belgian music academy, there's a 'drum and bass production' course. My girl who was checking the courses out gave me the heads up. :p

Good way to squeeze money out from brainless kids

Also before ne1 asks I'm not a retard or anything i just find it bare difficult to get started learning shit to do with computers - i really dnt need people to come back to this all demoralising like haha

HAHA:tosser:

Ok on a serious note... Why not try your hands on garage band 1st? Its like a noob version of Logic, once you master it than try Logic. It will be much easier and thats how I did it. Also just knowing the software wont get you anywhere in music production, need to know how to do recording and learn music theory etc...;)

thing is for me it is just knowing the software. I did music up to a level and am grade 6 acoustic guitar so (not boasting) i'm pretty alright with musical theory. It's bare frustrating cus I know exactly how my music wud sound (at least I think I do) i just can't make those sounds :-x

thing is for me it is just knowing the software. I did music up to a level and am grade 6 acoustic guitar so (not boasting) i'm pretty alright with musical theory. It's bare frustrating cus I know exactly how my music wud sound (at least I think I do) i just can't make those sounds :-x

get some people who have logic to help you out mate. im sure it would be a good way cus then u could send what you have done so far to them, and seek improvement advice. the first tunes u make won't be amazing. you progress over time. just need to have the dedication and keep making beats!!

cheers for da links boys am gonna probably do a course in london though - similar kinda thing just will cost a bit less to get to and i can stay at home which gets rid of a lot of costs haha

Back
Top Bottom