MUSIC HOUSE

ez man.

i dnt think the bassline fits the intro.. the drop just seems a bit off key to the intro.
with the extended bass a while after its kicked in sounds sweet but maybe its over done too many times over.
ahh ok the bassline fits better as it gets into it.
drums sound pretty good :)
got potential

ez man.

i dnt think the bassline fits the intro.. the drop just seems a bit off key to the intro.
with the extended bass a while after its kicked in sounds sweet but maybe its over done too many times over.
ahh ok the bassline fits better as it gets into it.
drums sound pretty good :)
got potential

as the day has gone on av started thinkin it needs more work. ty for the comments. will up the changes next week.

scared the shit out of me when it first came in, maybe bring it in a bit easier ;)

definitely has potential man, but kinda scatter-brained right now, keep remixing it maybe?

drums need some beefing up, layers maybe?

nice changeup in the middle, the structure is good, very good -- ur def. paying attention on that front.

sounds like you bring in some beefier drums later on?

I would work on a more intricate filter for the hi-passed lead and transition between themes a bit more gracefully. I like the notation on the bassline at 4:28

at 5:35 the kick and the bass clash and distort a bit -- where's the vocal hook from, I wanna steal it and whore out on it ;)

Last edited:
scared the shit out of me when it first came in, maybe bring it in a bit easier ;)

definitely has potential man, but kinda scatter-brained right now, keep remixing it maybe?

nice changeup in the middle, the structure is good, very good -- ur def. paying attention on that front.

sounds like you bring in some beefier drums later on?

I would work on a more intricate filter for the hi-passed lead and transition between themes a bit more gracefully. I like the notation on the bassline at 4:28

at 5:35 the kick and the bass clash and distort a bit -- where's the vocal hook from, I wanna steal it and whore out on it ;)

good comments sati. am gonna work on remixing it today n i'll up the changed version, its in its infancy at present and after listening to it i really agree with eveything you said.

transition between themes a bit more gracefully
scatter-brained

these were my thoughts/\/\/\/\ also its very subby it needs something else to it. the vocals were done by me. its a jd walker lyric.

thanks though, definately the most helpful comment ive had on ere

liking the bassline mate. Gotta say the whole track is missing something. Think you should add some subtle breaks to fill out the beat. i would personally lose jd walker and rethink the theme of the tune.
Nice to see you still at it mate

Hiya mate, first of all ... love the kangaroo in the sig!

I reckon the snare and drums seem to cut through quite well, i think there could be a more breaky feel to help it flow more. Ithink a custom pad would be very beneficial too, cause im on the headphones i cant really check the low freaquencies - you got sub action yeah? Maybe some subtle organic instraments could also help? pretty cool tune tho.

seemed to me like it really needs a 'rudebwoy steppa' type break, really stabby.. to fill it in and I reckon that would complement it well.

without the break/s, I got the feeling that it had hardcore/rave type overtones going on rather than DnB as I know it..

Oh, and one last thing- sorry but the vocal annoyed the hell out of me. sorry.

Where the flaming hel do you get your sigs mate? I thought the kangaroo was classic, now the footballers knock out.......I'm rolling on the floor every time you post.

About the tune, I thought it needed a bit of work much like the others said.....
..but the sig. First prize.

Back
Top Bottom