Music 2000

DJDouche

I started on Music 2000 and have played around with different pieces of software through out the years as a hobby. Anyone else start out on Music 2000 and did it lead anywhere?

yea i got real spammed up once using music 1998. epic sandwich doe man.

Are there any programs on PS3 that you can make music on as I only have a laptop and would be cool to chill on the sofa making some music :)

I've...never once heard of this program until just now. The hell is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Are there any programs on PS3 that you can make music on

Don't think so unfortunately, but the PS2 had an MTV Generator game and Funkmaster Flex studio thingy some time ago; you could make music with those, limitations notwithstanding. If you got a fat PS3 w/ bc you could try and find a copy of them, they should be rather cheap.

Are there any programs on PS3 that you can make music on as I only have a laptop and would be cool to chill on the sofa making some music :)

I would but the stupid touch pad is rubbish. I like chilling on consoles, and would be cool if they made good software on them. No expert here in making music, won't be ever famous from it.

i did......LOL....... U remember the built in songs.....one from roni size in fact

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/pc-video-games/dp/B00004SQO9

I also used to love the music on Wipeout 2097, was awesome :) Had the album and everything but none of the Wipeout PS3 games had decent music but were much better games and played better so that's all that counts really. Nothing will beat Papa the Rappa though :P

While we're on the subject of in game music.....you hear Noisia have done the soundtrack for the new Devil May Cry game?! Sounds crazy good!

No I ain't, played all the other games besides this one, really want to play it at some point but have a Family now so not as much time to give myself arthritis these days :(

Back
Top Bottom