Drum & Bass Mushroom tea

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by EarlHiggsBoson, Jul 28, 2013.

1. EarlHiggsBoson

EarlHiggsBoson New Member

2. LVB

LVB Active Member

The drums are clear and punchy, wich is really good, but to me they just seem a little "chopped up" if you will, a bit "short" (don't know how to express myself haha)
    I think you should layer another snare that has a little longer release with it
    OR maybe that's the effect you're going for, either way, good job, cool bass sounds :)

3. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Intro sounds a bit untidy, different effects and instances come and go seemingly without any pattern.

Overall it sounds pretty good, but the structure is kind of confusing and I think you could benefit from throwing some sweeping filters on recurring sounds to break the monotony a bit and create a little movement.

4. EarlHiggsBoson

EarlHiggsBoson New Member

Thanks both for taking the time to listen and comment. I'll definitely revisit this with your comments in mind.

LVB- yeah i was going for choppy drums to contrast with the bass but maybe it wasn't the right move. Pleased you liked the bass tho :)

5. Menosance

Menosance aka OSOI

Tidy a bit the intro and bring the vocal clip much more in. Bass sounds really nice. Kicks sound strange but, to me, they fit quite good. Pretty good track overall :)