Murder on the dancefloor!

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
Nah, not into her at all.

Her face puts me off. If aliens exist on planet earth I have seen the proof.

dRiFT / Stuuu .... you can keep her.

aaron

Sideways Ronnie
ere stu, wots that in the background?? looks like the inside of some form of space ship!!

shes not from round here....

l8ers ron

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
turkay louver said:
ere stu, wots that in the background?? looks like the inside of some form of space ship!!

shes not from round here....

l8ers ron
It's my bedroom mate :D

aaron

Sideways Ronnie
Erm.... thats a bit fukin tidy for ur room stu, and where did you find an alien that would go wif u?

l8ers ron

J

Jester

aye I agree. I r into most brunettes but she looks a cross between Sophie Elis Bextor (sp) on izm and ... some bitch. I r happy with my current model gf, which I will post up 'ere when I cba (also when i've installed my nooo os)

...talking of which...

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Shat it you lot, she's worth a bar and you know it :D

aaron

Sideways Ronnie
stu, i think u fuked up there..... she m,ings, and could win Miss Ming if there was such a compition!!!

r0n

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
aaron said:
stu, i think u fuked up there..... she m,ings, and could win Miss Ming if there was such a compition!!!
Ah fuck you all, check those cheek bones!

One word springs to mind, hoover :D

J

Jester

innit stuuu... chex some proper totty... btw how about starting a "babe of the day" feature... we'd all like that... :)

Sassy

shes soooo skinny, not slim, skinny, look at her, shes all boney
and shes got inch thick make-up on

urgh :p

J

Jester

nothing wrong with laying off the pies... it's when all u can feel is bone that u start to think shes overdoing it a bit... chexxor Heidi Klum or Gisele Bundchen stuuu if u r wantin some totteh.... ;)

btw I'll take this time to say how gay out network admin at college is.
He's disabled all irc, java & game ports. He's banned most web based email services & says he has "cloaked" the college ip...

Apart from talking shite, if he removes anything else.. then I think serous dossage is called for :mad: