MURDA003 - NU ELEMENTZ - GANJA MAN / THE FACULTY

NuElementz

Nu Elementz
*OUT 27TH SEPTEMBER 2010*

GET YOUR ADVANCE COPIES HERE FRIDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER.....> http://www.nu-urbanmusic.co.uk/drum_and_bass/shop/product_info.php?products_id=18138

Nu Elementz have come along way since sprawling onto the scene in september of last year.

A Year on they are recieving support from their tracks from the likes of DJ Sly (Higher Stakes/Low Down Deep/Shadow Demon), DJ Pacso (Higher Stakes/Low Down Deep/Shadow Demon), Dub Foundation (Technique Recordings), Propz & Rowney (G13 Records), Erb n Dub (Bad Monkey Records), Jayline (Chronic Records, Finn People), and DJ KG (Talkin Beatz) to name a few.

Ganja Man & The Faculty are 2 huge tracks are now finally available for you to download and enjoy!

Ganja Man / The Faculty - Supported By DJ Guv (Low Down Deep), Dub Zero (Formation Records), Addict (Mad Man Army), Levela (Easy Records), Plus many more major artists in the scene.

Played out in Innovation in the Sun, Sunbeats, and on stations such as Kool FM, Origin FM, BBC 1xtra, and DNBTV to name a few.

Coming Soon;

MURDA004 - Brockout & GPWU / Meddler - Confusion / The Line

MURDA005 - Nu Elementz & Skorpio - Delivery Method / Mutation

Fat as fuck mate! This went down a treat at the carnival this year...and last year unless my memory's playing tricks on me!

Is it coming out on any other formats?

Last edited:
Only mp3 i am afraid mate, vinyl is launching within the next month or so with tracks alonside Decimal Bass & Erb n Dub 'The Thing' & 'Dibby Dibby Sound'

Big ups :)

Back
Top Bottom