Multiple wiring question

ac

Ok, so I have my monitors wired into my mixer's line out, and my other line out goes to my PC for recording.

However, I have shitty 2.1 desktop speakers and would prefer my monitors instead. Only way I have sussed, is to unplug my monitors, and plug the line in into them but then I can't record without switching back.

Grrrr, help please.

ur monitor got 3.5 mm end? guessing they poweredyes ? if so get a phone to 3.5m jack lead and plug from mixer into the blue hole at the back of the comp and plug ur speakers into the green hole and presto u can record and the tunes come out ur monitors :D

Ok, so I have my monitors wired into my mixer's line out, and my other line out goes to my PC for recording.

However, I have shitty 2.1 desktop speakers and would prefer my monitors instead. Only way I have sussed, is to unplug my monitors, and plug the line in into them but then I can't record without switching back.

Grrrr, help please.

Why isn't this working already?

What mixer do you have?

What what you have written, your mixer has 2 line outs so the sound from the mixer should come out of your Truth's and also out of your PC speakers. Is that what's happening?

Vestax PMC05 Pro III.

What what you have written, your mixer has 2 line outs so the sound from the mixer should come out of your Truth's and also out of your PC speakers. Is that what's happening?

Correct.

I have the exact same leads but the other way round;

SK756019.JPG

Plugs into the back of the monitors. (1 for each)

SK104981.JPG

The red goes into the jack above and the other red goes into a line out. (1 for each again)

Then the other line out is;

SK104812.JPG

going direct into my line in of my sound card.

Back
Top Bottom