Multiple Users Using Custom Avatars

osmosis

Ez Kru,

Anyone else noticed that all the newbies with over 100 posts (including myself) can use all the long term users custom avatars. Its kinda pissing me off because you recognise users by their avatar and now 10 dickheads have the same avatar.

Could it be set up that:
0-100 posts - only 'dnb forum noob' one
100-1000 posts - have a larger range of avatars to choose from. For example my junglist one, although I'm not sure if this is a custom one or not :lol:
1000+ posts - custom ones.

What y'all thinking?

If youre on about, for example, the austin powers and stormtrooper avatars, theyre "unlocked" when you get to 250 posts (i think, might be 100 or 150, cant remember), so multiple users are bound to have it.

I'm changing my avatar to the same as another user just to annoy them

Ez Kru,

Anyone else noticed that all the newbies with over 100 posts (including myself) can use all the long term users custom avatars. Its kinda pissing me off because you recognise users by their avatar and now 10 dickheads have the same avatar.

Could it be set up that:
0-100 posts - only 'dnb forum noob' one
100-1000 posts - have a larger range of avatars to choose from. For example my junglist one, although I'm not sure if this is a custom one or not :lol:
1000+ posts - custom ones.

What y'all thinking?

lol, that's exactly how it is right now! :D
It's all in the FAQ. That FAQ is so short btw, it really makes you a noob if you ask questions about something that's explained in there :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom