Mulla and Charlie Van Pelt you old bastards

mesh

VIP Junglist
Celebrated over the last few days, congratulations to you both. I feel like the nominated birthday well-wisher sometimes, can't let these ones go !

Happy birthday :afro:

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
bad ace inc. said:
dunno if cvp comes on here n e more but a big happy birthday to mulla.
He does but only every now and again, mainly to post new tracks and check up on feedback. He seems to float around on doa more :slick:

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
bad ace inc. said:
pffft to doa.they post too quick!
True. That, not enough forums to separate the fodder, the amount of crap and parody thread posted in the first place, and the lack of a new posts button (n)

There is some funny stuff though sometimes, and the photoshop threads are always a laugh. :teeth:

Charlie Van Pelt

Charles N. Charge
8O

Wow...it's been ages since I was a regular member of this forum, but it's nice to know that people remember me. Thank you all.

Indi got it right...I've shed my immature snobbery of Dogs On Acid and started to frequent that site a lot more than I used to. Don't get me wrong, though - I'll always consider dnbscene to be my "home" because that's where I got my start as a producer and a reviewer (not to mention the fact that I'm a mod there). However, becoming a full-fledged member of DOA has been a very good experience and opened at least one door for me. True, you have to find the good threads among the many bad ones, but that's inevitable given the size of that website's membership.

I turned 26, but I don't feel older - and I'm not just saying that because I regularly get mistaken for a 20- or 21-year-old.

Thanks again. :gslayer:

*EDIT* I'm not big on Astrology, but bo to the Scorpio crew.