Mreow

pussnbootlegs

Puss 'n Bootlegs
Alright Guys and gals?

My name's Puss 'n Bootlegs. I make frivolous, basstastics bootlegs, remixes and mashups. Currently working on a shit load of tunes, some good, some crap, some funny. Take a peek and lemme know what you think. Feedback is always appreciated. Many more on the way if people like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love 'Be Prepared'...I was unaware of the import classically trained actors can bring to music!

What else you got?

Cheers dude, yeah that one's sampled from the lion king! I was just messing about with it, the original kick and snare are both the same sample but pitched differently.

I'm working a few different things right now including a huge mashup of Sega Mega Drive samples called Sega Mega Rave. Will upload when its finished...

I miss you... :(

Bunch%20of%20Flowers.jpg

Welcome back. Nice festive feel to this one...

Any plans for a straight-up nostalgia album? I can see you're positively brimming...

Welcome back. Nice festive feel to this one...

Any plans for a straight-up nostalgia album? I can see you're positively brimming...

Not sure really... I guess I'll just carry on making random mixes and see what comes of it. I'll post stuff here when I do tho!

---------- Post added at 13:42 ---------- Previous post was at 13:40 ----------

pandas from mars is big

Cheers Dude! :D I'm playing at CABLE this Friday under a different Alias, was thinking of dropping that one in first

Back
Top Bottom