Mreow

pussnbootlegs

Puss 'n Bootlegs
Alright Guys and gals?

My name's Puss 'n Bootlegs. I make frivolous, basstastics bootlegs, remixes and mashups. Currently working on a shit load of tunes, some good, some crap, some funny. Take a peek and lemme know what you think. Feedback is always appreciated. Many more on the way if people like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Love 'Be Prepared'...I was unaware of the import classically trained actors can bring to music!

What else you got?

pussnbootlegs

Puss 'n Bootlegs
Cheers dude, yeah that one's sampled from the lion king! I was just messing about with it, the original kick and snare are both the same sample but pitched differently.

I'm working a few different things right now including a huge mashup of Sega Mega Drive samples called Sega Mega Rave. Will upload when its finished...

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Welcome back. Nice festive feel to this one...

Any plans for a straight-up nostalgia album? I can see you're positively brimming...

pussnbootlegs

Puss 'n Bootlegs
Welcome back. Nice festive feel to this one...

Any plans for a straight-up nostalgia album? I can see you're positively brimming...
Not sure really... I guess I'll just carry on making random mixes and see what comes of it. I'll post stuff here when I do tho!

---------- Post added at 13:42 ---------- Previous post was at 13:40 ----------

pandas from mars is big
Cheers Dude! :D I'm playing at CABLE this Friday under a different Alias, was thinking of dropping that one in first