MR2 & LETHAL - FEDERATION (AUDIO)

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,882
Likes
9
#5
Apple Mac cru in effect so, that might be why i cant hear it! There is a few sites that i cant listen to audio on.

Ill check this afternoon on my pc an let you know what i think!

@ MR2: are you the infamous dj off of Ruud?
 

MR2

Member
Messages
58
Likes
0
#6
jay walker said:
Apple Mac cru in effect so, that might be why i cant hear it! There is a few sites that i cant listen to audio on.

Ill check this afternoon on my pc an let you know what i think!

@ MR2: are you the infamous dj off of Ruud?
Thats me bro :twitchy:
 
Messages
121
Likes
0
#7
@ MR2 - i thought it might be you off Ruud - A guy who knows you called Andrew (dont know last name) has mentioned you before. im not from round your way, but Andrews cousin live near me.

Heard you got skills - you got any recent sets up?

Anyway - liked the track, the melody/bass an vocal work well, but the drop didnt sound that it had enough impact (could be the quality though!) :thumbsup:

if you get a chance - have a listen on the new talent section to one of mine or Bad Ace inc, he makes sickest tunes!

Peace
 

MR2

Member
Messages
58
Likes
0
#8
whoodidklaww said:
@ MR2 - i thought it might be you off Ruud - A guy who knows you called Andrew (dont know last name) has mentioned you before. im not from round your way, but Andrews cousin live near me.

Heard you got skills - you got any recent sets up?

Anyway - liked the track, the melody/bass an vocal work well, but the drop didnt sound that it had enough impact (could be the quality though!) :thumbsup:

if you get a chance - have a listen on the new talent section to one of mine or Bad Ace inc, he makes sickest tunes!

Peace
I dont have any recent sets online at the mo m8 sorry. There should be one online next week hopefully. I play on www.ukrumble.com every sunday @ 3pm if you wanna check it out. Thanks for the feedback though, appriciated m8! I will check those tunes, big up!!
 
Messages
121
Likes
0
#9
What's up man, this is LDT on whoodidklawws account, If your the same MR2 that comes from Kent, then i think i've heard alot about you from my cousin, His name is Andrew Munden, i think the two of you are friends, i'd be interested to hear more of your stuff. Im pretty sure andy said you put on your own events as well, you should let us know about one.
 

MR2

Member
Messages
58
Likes
0
#10
whoodidklaww said:
What's up man, this is LDT on whoodidklawws account, If your the same MR2 that comes from Kent, then i think i've heard alot about you from my cousin, His name is Andrew Munden, i think the two of you are friends, i'd be interested to hear more of your stuff. Im pretty sure andy said you put on your own events as well, you should let us know about one.
Yeah I'm the same MR2 m8!

I havn't spoken to Andy in a long time!!


:wave:
 
Top