Mr Probz- Waves- Liquid dnb Edit

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
Hey :)

There are already some remixes on the net, but i tried to stand out from them by adding my own sound & style to it :) Liquid dnb edit. Al feedback & advice welcome :) !!

This is the rough construction of the tune btw, not completely finished. Don't know if i'll set it up for free download or just play it out myself when finished ..

If it doesn't play, just click the link, it's private :)

Cheers :)

Nice idea for sure, drums sound fine
the synth in the intro, playing the melody feels a bit weird though.. A bit cheap to my hearing
Turn up the melody in the main part, for sure
And turn ub the sub too, or saturate it or something
the second drumroll in the second drop was weird... you dropped, had the break going for a few secs, and then suddenly nothing and another kick roll..

Nice idea for sure, drums sound fine
the synth in the intro, playing the melody feels a bit weird though.. A bit cheap to my hearing
Turn up the melody in the main part, for sure
And turn ub the sub too, or saturate it or something
the second drumroll in the second drop was weird... you dropped, had the break going for a few secs, and then suddenly nothing and another kick roll..

Tnx for the feedback :) AIght, gonna work on that main part :). ALso the part you said you're not keen on the melody playing, gonna drop that to make the track shorter. And yeah the second drop that was a mistake in the placement of my patterns :p Cheers!!

Hey man!

At 1:10, there's this nice pad/piano like sound which needs a little more prominence on the song. The drums are pretty good, but I'd add some percussion loops as well (if they are there and it's me that can't hear them, I'm sorry, been producing all day, my ears may be tired). As for the rest, it's indeed a pretty song! Keep it up!

This track reminds me of picket line. I think it is sounding very nice. You might just want to leave it alone for a week before adding your final touches to it. Beautiful track.

This track reminds me of picket line. I think it is sounding very nice. You might just want to leave it alone for a week before adding your final touches to it. Beautiful track.

Yeah did that! I'm in study mode so didn't produce for a couple of days. Now with fresh start changing some elements tho.. Track will be a lot shorter for sure. Also gonna start with a kind of breakbeat intro!

Cheers for the feedback :)

Back
Top Bottom