Mr. Motivator?

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
I don't get it. Now I see this guy in someone elses sig. Was this guy an 'Ardkore MC or something at some point? I see on his website that hes some sort of fitness pimp now. Or perhaps he always was and it was just a joke to mention him on hardcore and dnb sites?

1992 said:
I don't get it. Now I see this guy in someone elses sig. Was this guy an 'Ardkore MC or something at some point? I see on his website that hes some sort of fitness pimp now. Or perhaps he always was and it was just a joke to mention him on hardcore and dnb sites?

yep, he was a fitness instructor on good morning TV years ago, a complete cock imo, but he used to wear these grotesque lyca jump suits that were funny as fook. Tis all a pisstake dude!

apparently he sells crack around the back of my local sainsburys. "APPARENTLY"
seems all that motivation turned him to the devils dandruff

i went to a fair in rugby once with

'Mr Motivators No 1 impersonator' hosting the raffle! :lol:

what a career

he came down to a gig i played at once as well, brockin out to teh dnb

:lol_board

Crap! I can't attach a file to the forum anymore here. I'll upload this then...

Mr_Motivator_92.jpg

Explain this then? Hes blatantly at a rave here and theres a white kid in the background thats so motivated hes blowing his whistle for him.

1992 said:

Mr_Motivator_92.jpg

Explain this then? Hes blatantly at a rave here and theres a white kid in the background thats so motivated hes blowing his whistle for him.

Ha ha the Motivator is an MC!!:banana:

Look at the bum bag !!!! SICK !!!!
The fashion has come back around with Darrison and Riddla both sporting similar articles from the motivator's exclusive fashion collection.
However, after a little detective work, I believe your Mr. Motivator at the rave is AN IMPOSTER. . I have found the same guy who is in fact an official Look-a-like. I KID YOU NOT, if you dont believe me go to. http://images.google.com/imgres?img...s?q=mr+motivator&hl=en&lr=&oi=imagesr&start=1

Last edited:
1992 said:

Mr_Motivator_92.jpg

i took that damn photo and it's on my website, talk about thievery!!!!! grrrrr!!!!

incidentally, here's the other one i took at the same time

Moto1.jpg

both taken at the first ever Hysteria at the sanctuary in milton keynes :)

topaz said:
incidentally, here's the other one i took at the same time

Moto1.jpg

both taken at the first ever Hysteria at the sanctuary in milton keynes :)

Quality!!! I want to see more famous personal instructors at raves in the future Owain breakneck jump on this bandwagon!!

Back
Top Bottom