Mr. Liquid and his first DNB track.

Anyone have some free time to riview my track? :D

That's not therapy, hombre.

If you're ever in the position to provide someone assistance after a sexual assault, and you take them to a church or give them a bible instead of taking them licensed therapist - you're fukking them over.

Losing a loved one and having your body literally invaded, sense of self taken, etc are not comparable.

Don't let your selfish spirituality ever lead to another's lack of legitimate help.
A pastor is a better therapist then a therapist friend. More people have turned their lives around through christ then seeing a therapist. Someone who's charging you an arm and a leg and placing you in alchemical states of mind In order to find strength to accept and dismiss your problems. God can do this without becoming a pill popper, with better advice.

Therapy does not have the track record of christ in terms of saving friends.

How many prostitutes, killers, sexual deviants and reprobates have turned their lives aroutd by deciding they want to be good and adhere to the good will found in God's will compared to someone sitting in a chair having a conversation withsomeone ordained by demons to tell you about you why you should get over your problems.

That's not therapy, hombre.

If you're ever in the position to provide someone assistance after a sexual assault, and you take them to a church or give them a bible instead of taking them licensed therapist - you're fukking them over.

Losing a loved one and having your body literally invaded, sense of self taken, etc are not comparable.

Don't let your selfish spirituality ever lead to another's lack of legitimate help.
A pastor is a better therapist then a therapist friend. More people have turned their lives around through christ then seeing a therapist. Someone who's charging you an arm and a leg and placing you in alchemical states of mind In order to find strength to accept and dismiss your problems. God can do this without becoming a pill popper, with better advice.

Therapy does not have the track record of christ in terms of saving friends.

How many prostitutes, killers, sexual deviants and reprobates have turned their lives aroutd by deciding they want to be good and adhere to the good will found in God's will compared to someone sitting in a chair having a conversation withsomeone ordained by demons to tell you about you why you should get over your problems.
errr wut?

Good work, really digging Brain damage and Psychedelic too.
Thanks man! I listened to a few songs of you as well. You also use FL studio, right? i noticed when i heard the gunshots haha. Any chance we can do a project together? I have been using FL studio for about 2 years now.

Idea and basis of the track is actually pretty good mate. I would say you need to work on layering beats though, make it a bit more "chunky" but this comes with time I suppose. Also adding a beginning intro, breakdown in the midddle and outro would make it sound more "complete". Good work though!!

Idea and basis of the track is actually pretty good mate. I would say you need to work on layering beats though, make it a bit more "chunky" but this comes with time I suppose. Also adding a beginning intro, breakdown in the midddle and outro would make it sound more "complete". Good work though!!
Layering and a break are indeed the components that are missing. I'm using FL studio and i'm having quite a hard time altering my sounds to my liking, u perhaps know a good tutorial vid that i can use? I have only used free sample packs till this date, can u recommend some good samplepacks that i can buy?

I use FL Studio myself. I would recommend all the loopmasters range of sample packs plus the hit kit range of sample packs are really nice too. A lot of dnb breaks can be found for free online though. Things like the amen break for instance are free and can be chopped up and eq'd no end to create good sounding drum patterns. Good luck

Thanks man! I listened to a few songs of you as well. You also use FL studio, right? i noticed when i heard the gunshots haha. Any chance we can do a project together? I have been using FL studio for about 2 years now.

I use FL Studio and very rarely Cubase. I don't mind doing a colab at some point if you're interested.

I think the basis of the general track and its ideas are quite solid and work well but if feels like it's missing a bit of that extra something to flesh it out a bit. For example when it first comes in, I get the feeling that it needs something to complement the sound, possibly some sort of subtle perc in the background. On the other hand, I think it's the sort of thing that would work really effectively with a vocal that'd fill up the space a bit and complete that missing element. I think also it's down to most of the sound being up front, so a sound with a more distant reverb would fit and give it more depth, hence my suggestion of some added perc noises.

Back
Top Bottom