mr.komie saying hello...

KOMIE

Hi guys and girls... just got on here to post one or two threads but it seems that this site has banned the english language (no swearing or rudeness or links).

i need to pick the brains of the old skool boys in here...

if theres any mods out there messege me back please... cheers!

Welcome to the forum KOMIE. I guess I'll be the one to tell you your stuck here now.

Cheers!

:acid:

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=91769]DarkYsidro[/MENTION]

You can show us how this avatar shit works maybe?

Good night.

It's easy: you'll need the blood of two virgins (doesn't matter if it's from a boy or a girl, you decide). But you need to be EXTREMELY careful to use just 3 and a half droplets of it (for each one). Then, you'll need to pray for the holy god of the great kingdom of shandara (yes, all without capital letters because he's the god and he's awesome). And then you'll need to perform a ritualistic dance (much like how flamingos do) while singing Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance".
Once you've finished, you'll sit and wait. Your avatar should change to the one you like, eventually.

It's easy: you'll need the blood of two virgins (doesn't matter if it's from a boy or a girl, you decide). But you need to be EXTREMELY careful to use just 3 and a half droplets of it (for each one). Then, you'll need to pray for the holy god of the great kingdom of shandara (yes, all without capital letters because he's the god and he's awesome). And then you'll need to perform a ritualistic dance (much like how flamingos do) while singing Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance".
Once you've finished, you'll sit and wait. Your avatar should change to the one you like, eventually.

Yes, there is a such thing as god with a little g. I realize this ok but that's beside the point. You almost had me at the dancing part but the flamingo is way out of my leaque. I try not to do any extravagant dancing like that anymore. Its waaay too Hollywood for me these days. I like to be on a more level ground, UNLESS money is involved.

- - - Updated - - -

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/177455-Changing-Avatar-amp-Making-Post-Titles-Bold

:elmo:

Last edited:
Hi guys and girls... just got on here to post one or two threads but it seems that this site has banned the english language (no swearing or rudeness or links).

i need to pick the brains of the old skool boys in here...

if theres any mods out there messege me back please... cheers!

If you receive a message stating your post is awaiting moderation when trying to create a new thread or post it’s because we have strict anti-spam filters monitoring all posts.

The filter is set off when you create posts that have spam-like content or very little content and many links.

The best way to avoid detection by the filter is to become a real part of our community by discussing the music, providing genuine feedback on mixes and tunes, introducing yourself if you’re new, and joining the banter in the Waffle forum! Do this before advertising your event, release, music or website and it will go a long way to avoiding these annoying messages.

If your post is marked for moderation we will take a look at approving your post within 24-48 hours. However if you have posted spam-like content, posted in the wrong forum, or posted duplicate content it will most likely be deleted without warning.

All the best and good luck avoiding detection!

FAQ ^^^^

Back
Top Bottom