Mr Happy + SuperDrunk

Dj Jammin

VIP Junglist
Bought this the other day, what are your opinions on it. Being battered at the moment. I personally think Super Drunk Is a better tune.

both tunes are sick.i love em both.also the new jaydan tune called crank which promoed this week is heavy.Love the jump up

both tunes are sick.i love em both.also the new jaydan tune called crank which promoed this week is heavy.Love the jump up

hehe
#
check my jump up mix in the mixes section..

i got em both on there (mixed together funnily enough)

Ya i prefer superdrunk to mr happy, finding it kinda hard to mix atm because im shit :\

Loving both these atm, but personally I prefer Supa Drunk.

These are also in my latest mix. It is from my ukbassradio show be sure to check it out :teeth:

yeah having played it a few times i think superdrunk is better..although both are the kind of tunes that will get boring pretty quickly ..throw away dnb

yeah having played it a few times i think superdrunk is better..although both are the kind of tunes that will get boring pretty quickly ..throw away dnb

isn't mos't dnb throw away? Or even most dance music? Are you a hater of jumpup?

isn't mos't dnb throw away? Or even most dance music? Are you a hater of jumpup?

nah not at all...im not a hater of jump up (check my jump up mix in the mixes section mate!!)..

But i do think dnb is going through a 'throw away' era..

Not all dance music is throw away....not even drum n bass.....look at 'True Romance' for example....that tune will last forever and will always get played.....

but by the very nature of jump up (ie designed to geta reaction on the dance floor)..it relies on energy rather than a musical substance...its all very 'now' and will sound dated quickly....

Clipz, TC, etc are all masters of this....I dont hate them (well, OK i do hate 'Rubbish' and 'Where's My Money')

I think Superdrunk is wicked but i cant see it being that intersting for long...thats what im sayin'...but its cool cos those producers will knock something, bigger and better up next month...y'know

Last edited:
its mental everyone i know prefers Mr happy because it has a lot more impact on dancefloors but i think most of us will agree super drunk just grows on ya!!

this has been a half n half discussion all tha way thur so far and to conclude i wud say that both tunes are very well made. Noone can say that the first time they heard either of these tunes in fabric tru playaz they sat down and said "na thats a shit tune"

If i was asked to make tha choice between the 2 i would say the better track was mr happy. I know its been over played already and soon enuf ( like someone said b4) it will die a painful death but atm its still hangin on in there. Both intros for mr happy and superdrunk are wikid, realli realli original and lovly sounds! Big ups to hazard and jst waitin fo da Ep :D

Back
Top Bottom