Mr.Gem - Hyperspeed

Mr.Gem

http://www.reverbnation.com/mrgem

The first time i've uploaded a song of mine so the feedback would be very helpfull.

I need to do a few things to it like add more of a bassline and sort the drums out but apart from that im fairly happy with it.

All feedback welcome..

Cheers

Last edited:
hmm, i really like that controlled noise at the start man, the 7th is nice too. but yeh the drums seem too quiet in the mix for my liking. more of this one please. the start is really strong, but it loses its energy when as i didnt get a big drop where the drums were on par with the intro.

let me know when you finish this cos its got the right stuff to be sick.

Thanks alot for the reply man.

Ill definatly be working on this one more, I'll try fixing it up and have a full track posted soon. Will also be posting some other tracks in a bit.

Guys just uploaded another song and should have some more coming. So feel free to comment on them aswel, much appreciated.

hello mate.
Some good ideas in the intro. Not sure about the clappy snare. Drums do need to more prominent in the mix. If you are struggling to get volume on them without clipping the red, lower the volumes of the other channels to allow headroom for the bass and drums.
peace

Interesting track.
Pad and bass worked really well.. structure/arrangement could do with some spit and polish
Drums are definately the weak point.

Great first upload though! Looking forward to the finished effort!

Back
Top Bottom