Mr.Gem - Forest Blues

Mr.Gem

Been quite a while since ive uploaded a track, learned lots of important pieces of information when it comes to recording and i feel im getting on the road to having better quality sounding compositions.

This was all done on reason and its not finished yet, needs arranging and stuff. Its kinda more about how everything sounds in the mix and id love to know your thoughts.

Anyways, heres the link..

http://soundcloud.com/mr-gem/mr-gem-forest-blues

Cheers guys

Anyone have any thoughts on it?? If its shit or good, missing anything and what i need to do to improve it tell mee :)

I'll glady listen to your advice when im doing the final mix down.

Alot of the peeps that give feedback are all currently caught up in a big forum competition thats going down right now, so thats probably why not much is happening.

As for the track, it's very mellow, and short, only 1:40 long?? Seems very muddy but you have some interesting concepts. Not sure I'd class this as DnB, seems to cheery for that. Keep at it.

Nice one. Yeaah i'm in the comp aswel lol jus got the sample pack sent to me but havnt started working on it yet.

It's only a work in progress so thats why its so short, basicaly trying a lot of mixing techniques to get rid of the muddyness and make it all sound better, then ill concentrate on the full track.

Cheers for the feedback

Back
Top Bottom