Mr G talks about Moskit standing outside the rave ...

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
4min 40secs ...

" i dunno, its just summit you do init? .. stand about " ... hahaha ... whilst theres a rave indoors ..

man i wish i had some pills back in 1997 !!!

---------- Post added at 17:52 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

aside from that ... its a pretty interesting documentary .. wish rave hadn't gone so shitty .. id do anything to have a skank about in 95-96 .. shame i was still playing with my Ring Raiders ..

Last edited by a moderator:

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Get your grubby mits on some of this nice mandy thats been goin about, proper crystal stuff. Will be just as good.. : )

I'll check out the vid when I get back from being slave driven

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
where where where ... please do your detective work ..

as soon as you hear anything ill be on the train to Bristol for a beer sesh and to pick up some of this glorious medicine

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
"you could take it all your life and die, or you could not take it all your life and die"

Fair enough :teeth:
actually is ... i wish i didnt give a fuck more than i give a fuck ..

---------- Post added at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

Looks pretty jokes i was 5 or 6 at the time :(
beckzman ???

bare young enit ?

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
watching things like that just makes me wish i was born earlier, respect to everyone who was hittin' raves back then you lucky bastards

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist

man i wish i had some pills back in 1997 !!!
It's the ones in the early 90's you would have wanted mate, one used to do me for the whole night.

As they got worse and worse every year then the amount you do would do would go up and up and up, by 97 i was doing 5-6 a night.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Memories............

Para guy being stood outside in the pissing rain! :D

I missed my coach back to Blackpool because my mate went on a para in the Rollers Arena. Bletchley Park train station at half 7 in the morning is not the one!

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Bletchly Park Station - Ahhhh man, Casulaties Of War.

I'd love to watch some CCTV from there around the mid-nineties, I think me in my Hyperglobalcolour T-Shirt & Eclipse Jeans being sick into a Sunny Delight Bottle infront of families @ 9am Sunday after Dreamscape 17 v 18 paranoid out of my face would make for comedy viewing!