Mr Andy muvva f**kin C vid @ valve

if anyone could tell me the name of the tune the andy double drops with aztec it would be much appreciated that was my stand out tune of the night at the carnival playaz night its a banger and a half!!

Bladerunner - Spartan Law :)

Aint out yet bro, and I have no idea when it's coming out or even on what label lol

To be honest i was abit disppointed by the atmosphere, thought there would be more people. people obviously preferred to go hardware (and i dont blame them). andy and subfocus were favourites of the night for me, especially subfocus. he was dropping some mega tunes. noisia aswell was smashing out some filthy tunes, i absolutely love deception and i could swear most dj's dropped it which was sweeeeet!

That last mix andy does with its the way remix and circles is seriously raw. Can any1 name the tune mixed with disco dodo, heard him play this mix out loads recently

Bladerunner - Spartan Law :)

Aint out yet bro, and I have no idea when it's coming out or even on what label lol

cheers for the info been waiting for blade runner to come out with some new bits for a while and this looks promising, am i right in thinking that an album aint to far away from him on dread saw an advert for it in k mag or atm a while ago

Looked kinda dead, but space to move is always nice... Noisia on the Valve sound system would probably cause my head to explode lol

Back
Top Bottom