Mr. A, Mr. G, & Mr. D&B

fserna

VIP Junglist
What is up with the Mr. A, Mr. G, & Mr. D&B?

I know when I first joined I think I was only seeing Mr. D&B, but now Mr. A and Mr. G?

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
Ya Mr D & B is the bloke from France who uploads radio sets literally a few hours after they air lol, truly a badman
and Mr G is the oldskooler who's been going to jungle raves since it's start i think

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
what do you mean whats up with it?

its probably their initials fool.
Nice one G!

Fserna, check the members list theres loads of Mr's and you'll find i been here a lot longer then other two Mr's you name checked.

Last edited:

Greg P

VIP Junglist
That's Mr Greg P to you...

Do we have any Mrs .... on here then?

I know there's mrsfx, but I think that's meant to be Mr Sfx, not Mrs Fx...

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Ah yeah course, they love to go for the "Lady"...

I wonder if we've got any etranny's on here, y'know girls pretending to be guys, or more weirdly... guys pretending to be girls

That would be pretty comic - some folks round here like to flirt a bit, I'd laugh my back off if someone guy found out they'd been PM'ing their horny thoughts to some fat 40 year old guy with a thing for young DnB obsessed guys...

Oh shit man, I would laugh for a year if that happened on here...

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist

I wonder if we've got any etranny's on here, y'know girls pretending to be guys, or more weirdly... guys pretending to be girls

That would be pretty comic - some folks round here like to flirt a bit, I'd laugh my back off if someone guy found out they'd been PM'ing their horny thoughts to some fat 40 year old guy with a thing for young DnB obsessed guys...

im not an etranny, but..

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist

Filter mode, engage